From zero to hero in trading natural gas without any loss no ta or chart required

i put in all efforts....learned alot of things...technicals....indicators....amibroker.....mt4......na jaane kya kya....but when time comes to implement this to make profit....all gone.....................where is the problem?

New traders mistakenly believe success is all about the right knowledge and the right strategy.While this is important, they fail to understand that becoming a trader is really a process of growth and development. Success is not a result of one day finding the right combination of indicators or parameters and the right set of trading rules. Success comes through a process of learning to trust yourself as you operate within an environment of uncertainty. Trusting your
ability to make effective decisions, to manage risk, and to identify and manage opportunity. SOURCE REGARDS :Lance Beggs

ashu1234

i put in all efforts....learned alot of things...technicals....indicators....amibroker.....mt4......na jaane kya kya....but when time comes to implement this to make profit....all gone.....................where is the problem?
Hi mr ahuja sir,
I see you have traded for 7 years which is indeed a long time and it can be possible that people can still not be profitable in 10-15 years. Its just how one has individual personality which is ultimately reflected in trades. When I say individual personality then there are lot of factors kick in which are responsible for your personality like living conditions which you are going through, your level of education, earning sources (low earning people loose by fear of loosing whatever they have and opposite to that high earning people loose by gambling big) and you can count on many.

As pointed by ashmit earlier that you can see so many strategies here in forum and the poster may be making huge profit by the system buy when actual implementation comes results are different.

Just imagine the game of cricket, everyone can surely play cricket in India but not everybody can make the money out of it, everyone knows and have played straight drive, hook, cuts etc but not everybody can perform the same feat against different pitches and against different bowlers and teams and against his consistent form.

Same applies to trading, every body has traded patterns, indicators and systems and might have scored centuries in between, but to maintain this feat is not everybodys cup of tea. You need a lot of patience to wait for the right opportunity(read not overtarde) lot of preparation to execute trade and sit tight and not discouraged when you couldn't make profit in one or two month(applies to both system and non systematic/discretionary traders) only then one can succeed else result will be same frustration and loops of losses again and again. So I'll still say you have to adapt with change and "Not everybody can trade(read trade consistently and successfully)" coz it requires more than knowing the basics. I know that most of the members will disagree with me as mods and many here believe that trading is simple and everybody can trade but I know what happens behind the curtain when you actually trade but its the fact, else inspite of the best strategies and best traders here why I can't feel and reed the postings of "joys and successful trades", people are still struggling and will continue to do so even good systems and setups come and go through this forum.

avny

Hi mr ahuja sir,
I see you have traded for 7 years which is indeed a long time and it can be possible that people can still not be profitable in 10-15 years. Its just how one has individual personality which is ultimately reflected in trades. When I say individual personality then there are lot of factors kick in which are responsible for your personality like living conditions which you are going through, your level of education, earning sources (low earning people loose by fear of loosing whatever they have and opposite to that high earning people loose by gambling big) and you can count on many.

As pointed by ashmit earlier that you can see so many strategies here in forum and the poster may be making huge profit by the system buy when actual implementation comes results are different.

Just imagine the game of cricket, everyone can surely play cricket in India but not everybody can make the money out of it, everyone knows and have played straight drive, hook, cuts etc but not everybody can perform the same feat against different pitches and against different bowlers and teams and against his consistent form.

Same applies to trading, every body has traded patterns, indicators and systems and might have scored centuries in between, but to maintain this feat is not everybodys cup of tea. You need a lot of patience to wait for the right opportunity(read not overtarde) lot of preparation to execute trade and sit tight and not discouraged when you couldn't make profit in one or two month(applies to both system and non systematic/discretionary traders) only then one can succeed else result will be same frustration and loops of losses again and again. So I'll still say you have to adapt with change and "Not everybody can trade(read trade consistently and successfully)" coz it requires more than knowing the basics. I know that most of the members will disagree with me as mods and many here believe that trading is simple and everybody can trade but I know what happens behind the curtain when you actually trade but its the fact, else inspite of the best strategies and best traders here why I can't feel and reed the postings of "joys and successful trades", people are still struggling and will continue to do so even good systems and setups come and go through this forum.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

ram2010

For Ashu1234-Thanks for your comment and also for your appreciation. With a dedication I have taken a pledge that I will terminate this strategy if 3 consecutive losses are there. More over this is not a holy grail but it`s working, I don't trade any thing else only ngmcx. I wait for next 7 days after every Thursday. I keep lot of patience and trade only on Thursday. I submit request to my broker for total payout next day itself (leaving only one thousand in account), and pay in my trading account only thursday afternoon through net banking. I think I get rewards on Thursday by not trading for four days every week. This is my very simple money management. I know if the amount lies in my trading account some Khoojli will be there trade some thing trade something do something do something trade this that. Most of the traders makes this mistake they trade forcibly (Tukka Trading) I have also done that and learnt from past mistakes. The best part of my strategy not to trade four days a week. Let us see till what time this strategy works. will definitely post when I will book my first loss. It is rightly said nothing is holy grail in the market but at the same time to be in the market you have to stick to a strategy which works for you. A loser tries to create Opportunity.A winner always waits for the opportunity

A professional trader will try to earn 1000 rs daily for 1 week.

He won't try to sit idle for 4 days and try to earn 5000 rs in a single day.If you fail on that day,

1. loss

2. capital wipe out

3. 1 week trading period gone.

There were 3 types of markets only exists.

1. trending market.

2. sideways market.

3. abosolute choppy market.

unless you knew which strategy to apply in which market, you will loose at the end.

Hi All,

Thanks for the participating great discussion in this thread.

I'm being a Energy trader from last 3 years, I would like to shed some light for NG trading.

In commodity market sheer demand/supply work. demand is consumption supply is inventory, Like London metal exchange(LME) declare the copper, aluminium etc inventories, in USA U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) declare NG storage data every Thursday(for crude oil Wednesday) for the last week ended on Friday. data shows the real demand and supply story.

US has already surplus NG invetory so data as -ve shows country has consumed lot of gas for cooling in winter and heating in summer so when inventories are -ve NG goes up(demand-supply) when the are +ve it goes down. but apart from that, there is weather forecast which make NG move, even before the data declares and there are model which predict consumption of NG depend upon temperature last week and compare them with last 5 years data and project the inventories. so when inventories are less than excepted, like what happen last week(19th dec), people were excepting -260BCF but actual came at -285, so gas prices shootup. tomorrow it is excepted at -150BCF less that last week's so price so you can see NG trading lower than last week's price, weather forecast is above average temp, so over are data is not showing any sign of bull trend NG, if actual data is going to come less than 150 then NG will drop more even tough the inventory comes -ve. so just -ve inventory is not going to give you a trade. need to study demand supply and weather forecast with excepted inventory.

I wish you all of you A very Happy New Year. and good trading year ahead.

Regards :)

Hi All,

I'm being a Energy trader from last 3 years, I would like to shed some light for NG trading.

In commodity market sheer demand/supply work. demand is consumption supply is inventory, Like London metal exchange(LME) declare the copper, aluminium etc inventories, in USA U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) declare NG storage data every Thursday(for crude oil Wednesday) for the last week ended on Friday. data shows the real demand and supply story.

US has already surplus NG invetory so data as -ve shows country has consumed lot of gas for cooling in winter and heating in summer so when inventories are -ve NG goes up(demand-supply) when the are +ve it goes down. but apart from that, there is weather forecast which make NG move, even before the data declares and there are model which predict consumption of NG depend upon temperature last week and compare them with last 5 years data and project the inventories. so when inventories are less than excepted, like what happen last week(19th dec), people were excepting -260BCF but actual came at -285, so gas prices shootup. tomorrow it is excepted at -150BCF less that last week's so price so you can see NG trading lower than last week's price, weather forecast is above average temp, so over are data is not showing any sign of bull trend NG, if actual data is going to come less than 150 then NG will drop more even tough the inventory comes -ve. so just -ve inventory is not going to give you a trade. need to study demand supply and weather forecast with excepted inventory.

you could do that and waste your time or just follow the bulls/bears by watching the chart....
:thumb:

deepakkukrety

Hi All,

Good logic....thx for your views frn...keep contributing..