Full time trader forum

Hope you are having reasonable capital and reasonable expectation on returns...Here reasonable means different things for different persons and for different strategies.... If you are enjoying what you are doing apart from the money you pull from markets, then you will be fine always... :clap:

Don't put all gains again into trade...invest them for long term too.. Monthly investments of Rs.1000 too will give you 1 crore for your retirement in 30 years....
Dear Sir,

Presently i dont have much capital n just i am learnin market n want to take trading as my career ..aft. 1-2 years...Thanks fr ur reply sir

Vittal

Pradeep Narayan

HI Friends,

Could u please share UR VALUABLE THOUGHTS AND EXPERIENCE AND CONSISTENCY ?
Maintain a good Risk: Reward ratio. For me, conservative ratio is 1:3, Moderate is 1:2.25 & Aggressive is 1:1. FIX THE PROFIT OR REWARD (by doing the analysis). Based on the Risk Reward ratio then calculate the RISK you should take (This is the Stop Loss point). LOWER THE RISK BETTER THE TRADE - HENCE MORE CONSERVATIVE.

More conservative your position is you have better chance of staying alive in this market... All this is possible if you can successfully predict a trade or complete a trade. If all your trades are failures - then relearn and redo your system.

No amount of paper trading and reading will help you as much as doing the trade yourself. You cannot ride a bike with an instruction manual! Practice more screen time - look at various stocks and how they move on a day. Understand the rhythm of the market (sadly, this comes only through experience).

Finally, try to be profitable with 10K account. You may make 5% per week or month, but practice on that for 1yr. You would become a better trader!

All the best!

niftyoption

HI Friends,

I wanted to take trading is my full time JOB aft. 1-2 years now i have 3 years of market exp.with my pull time private job. NOW I HAVE SOME STRATEGY'S. IT S GIVING GOOD RESULTS FROM LAST 4 MONTHS So Could u please share UR VALUABLE THOUGHTS AND EXPERIENCE AND CONSISTENCY ? And what is ur advice on this. please share friends

Note: Is there any threads like dis r can i have a look some threads for getting my answers? if so please the links, so i read dat.

Thanks

Vittal
Dear Vittal Sir,
Full time Stock market Trading is good idea , first of all i congratulate for that decision but don't leave job at this movement immediately ,
1.please do back test your strategies at least 5 years that to with purified data ,
2.one bull market and one bear market should be back tested
3.analyses your results
4.observe at least 1 year live market and write paper trading note down in dairy
5.first of all you began with EOD based trading , so that you can do trading with your job also.
6.After that try for day trading
7.At least 12 months house maintenance should always keep in savings account for your house expenses.
8.please go through my posts in traderji if you interested given link below
9.Slow and study win the race
10.Capital Protection is more important
11.No Capital No Trading

http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/92626-strength-my-trading-system.html

ALL THE BEST SIR :thumb:

Maintain a good Risk: Reward ratio. For me, conservative ratio is 1:3, Moderate is 1:2.25 & Aggressive is 1:1. FIX THE PROFIT OR REWARD (by doing the analysis). Based on the Risk Reward ratio then calculate the RISK you should take (This is the Stop Loss point). LOWER THE RISK BETTER THE TRADE - HENCE MORE CONSERVATIVE.

More conservative your position is you have better chance of staying alive in this market... All this is possible if you can successfully predict a trade or complete a trade. If all your trades are failures - then relearn and redo your system.

No amount of paper trading and reading will help you as much as doing the trade yourself. You cannot ride a bike with an instruction manual! Practice more screen time - look at various stocks and how they move on a day. Understand the rhythm of the market (sadly, this comes only through experience).

Finally, try to be profitable with 10K account. You may make 5% per week or month, but practice on that for 1yr. You would become a better trader!

All the best!
Dear Sir,
Thanks for ur valuable reply.I will take ur all words into consideration n act according to dat...Presently i m going with 8-10% returns/month..with very less amount ..n will increase aft. getting practicing my strategies, DEAR SIR'S/FRIENDS PLEASE SHARE UR VALUABLE THOUGHTS ON DIS....THANKS ONCE AGAIN SIR,,,

VITTAL:clap:

Dear Vittal Sir,
Full time Stock market Trading is good idea , first of all i congratulate for that decision but don't leave job at this movement immediately ,
1.please do back test your strategies at least 5 years that to with purified data ,
3.analyses your results
4.observe at least 1 year live market and write paper trading note down in dairy
5.first of all you began with EOD based trading , so that you can do trading with your job also.
7.At least 12 months house maintenance should always keep in savings account for your house expenses.
11.No Capital No Trading

http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/92626-strength-my-trading-system.html

DEAR SIR,

Thank u so much,, I am a married man n have a daughter of 2.5 year old n am awaiting fr second baby also..n i m working in a pvt company for nearly 20k/month. salary...I will take all ur words into consideration.Earlier i have lost around 1.5lk in option trading ...but i wont quit the market .. I WANT TO LEARN N EARN.ITS ONLY MY AMBITION LETS SEE FRIENDS...NOW I M TAKING ONLY 2-4 TRADING IN A MONTH ONLY..N I M HAPPY WITH DAT N GETTING SOME LITTLE RETURN ALSO..SO THANKS ONCE AGAIN FRIENDS

VITTAL:clapping:

Dear Vittal Sir,
3.analyses your results
11.No Capital No Trading

GREAT THREAD N WILL READ EVENING N REPLY MY SCORE THANK U SO MUCH FR UR EFFORT..
VITTAL:thumb:

Dear Sir,

Presently i dont have much capital n just i am learnin market n want to take trading as my career ..aft. 1-2 years...Thanks fr ur reply sir

Vittal
Whatever strategy you use, never be over confident about that .Moreover untill you have good experience of handling all phases of market(bull, bear, range bound), don't ever think of living on market income.

Before starting full time , make at least 2-3 years of capital buffer for handling family daily needs.

More than profit , think of protecting your capital. If you are able to protect your capital in various phases of market using your strategy then only think of diving in this market.

One more thing you can keep in mind is that World's best brains are in this market and out of total crowd 95% fails to sustain for more than 1 year.

By the way I am full time trader after quitting my 6 figure income and believe me nothing is better than doing trading provided sufficient buffer is there to handle losses and family needs in worst conditions without market income.

Best Of Luck.

Whatever strategy you use, never be over confident about that .Moreover untill you have good experience of handling all phases of market(bull, bear, range bound), don't ever think of living on market income.

Before starting full time , make at least 2-3 years of capital buffer for handling family daily needs.

More than profit , think of protecting your capital. If you are able to protect your capital in various phases of market using your strategy then only think of diving in this market.

One more thing you can keep in mind is that World's best brains are in this market and out of total crowd 95% fails to sustain for more than 1 year.

By the way I am full time trader after quitting my 6 figure income and believe me nothing is better than doing trading provided sufficient buffer is there to handle losses and family needs in worst conditions without market income.

Best Of Luck.
Thank u so much sir,

very useful information from ur side sir...u have left 6 figure salary job means u r more confident about ur exp. in share market..thank u so much fr sharing ur thoughts sir.pl let me know were u r trading means equity or fno...pl share more ur valued experience....

Thanks
Vittal:clapping: