Full-time traders from Chennai?

madank

Market participant
12 folks have showed interest to the meetup :thumb::thumb:. Usually, there will be 3-4 cancellations in the last minute. So, we can expect 10 folks at the max.

Usually, CCD will accommodate group of 10 (depending on the size of the premises and the seating arrangements) and we can call/check with them about it. They should be pretty cool with it as long as we order atleast 1 drink/food item per person(their model runs on groups/individuals sitting for hours together and also ordering food :))

So, Cubt or someone - can you please call and reserve a table for 10 in CCD-Ashok nagar? if they dont entertain reservation, we can atleast check if they are cool with 10 folks. If there is no reservation, someone close by(like mogappair folks) can go a bit earlier than 4:30 pm and block a space for 10. We could follow it up with dinner at nearby restaurant (if there is any preference in restaurant, we can book a table for dozen ppl as well)

We can figure this out as it comes..no big deal :cool:
As there was no followup message, I called CCD - Ashok Nagar this morning and their phone is not reachable(maybe they changed their number and official ccd website is not reflecting it). We have 1 more person (vsaran) coming from tambaram.

So, what do you guys think? Some other CCD is better (I can call other CCDs, if need be) or stick with a open place like Besant nagar beach? If latter, lets decide on the spot (in besant nagar beach) to convene.

Last edited:

dreammerchant

As there was no followup message, I called CCD - Ashok Nagar this morning and their phone is not reachable(maybe they changed their number and official ccd website is not reflecting it). We have 1 more person (vsaran) coming from tambaram.

So, what do you guys think? Some other CCD is better (I can call other CCDs, if need be) or stick with a open place like Besant nagar beach? If latter, lets decide on the spot to convene.
I second this, Besant nagar is best, thr we have many open restaurants too... We have a open arena called spaces thr, but I don't it's free or not...

DM