Full-time traders from Chennai?

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Hmmm, even my bicycle is on rent in UP.:lol::rofl:
:lol::lol::rofl:

BTW, they must have met by now and must be having filter coffee... ;)

Pannet bhai is very strict. He will wait for others from 5 PM to 5.15 PM. :D

Hope all others made it on time. :lol:

mindgames

4 of us met today - pannet1, bharathi2005, ram.jay.sri and me - all full time traders. Had a good time discussing our backgrounds. I had to leave early due to my travel plan.

Looking forward to the next meeting - hopefully the group will expand and all of us will benefit.

Thank to all who came today.

mindgames

:lol::lol::rofl:

BTW, they must have met by now and must be having filter coffee... ;)

Pannet bhai is very strict. He will wait for others from 5 PM to 5.15 PM. :D

Hope all others made it on time. :lol:
Coffee! - you guessed it! They were on their way when I left ;)

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Coffee! - you guessed it! They were on their way when I left ;)
Nice initiative. :thumb: :clapping:

Hope u ppl organise these meets frequently.

One doubt cleared anyways that Pannet1 is a real human, and not a Computer program. :lol: :D :p

pannet1

Nice initiative. :thumb: :clapping:

Hope u ppl organise these meets frequently.

One doubt cleared anyways that Pannet1 is a real human, and not a Computer program. :lol: :D :p
Actually I am programmed to believe I am a human and unknowingly deceiving everybody :D

GM friends yesterday our meeting discussion going upto 8.15 pm.Pannet1,ram.jay.sri are more intersting carrying the discussion but my time out so they also finish.I will reach my home around 10 p.m.Yesterday meeting very usefull to me.Thankyou for the particpantes and Traderji forum and all the friends.

pannet1

it was a great experience to meet and know each other yesterday.

#mindgames
true to the name is very brainy. actively accumulating more holdings and not a day trader. more on him next week

#bharathi2005
always managing his positions and when he is not .... busy counting cash in his other business .. was very kind enough to come from a very long distance.

#ram.jay.sr
nothing prepared me for him. seems he knows every strategy, person in brokerage & education in South India. . if not at least in Chennai. He has a decade of trading experience and is associated with trading in some form or other. Can code in AFL. He is trying to build a new Robot that trades like him. He is so complex that I have to ponder over one sentence of what he talked for about one hour and still could not grasp fully.

#chennai
seems everyone are so knowledgeable