Funds for Short term Parking

lvgandhi

i did some research on mutual funds (to suggest others)...but in the end i found that it is good to invest ourself by choosing some good stocks with long term view that is atleast oneyear and above time period.

suba
Regarding time horizon you are correct. But I am short term and intermediater term trader. Hence my need is as above.

Thanks for the help. In ICICIDIRECT, sorting never gives result. I tried for debt short funds. criteria shows max 3% min .33% for 3 months. I tried from 2% to .5% also but with out any results. mutualfundsindia.com is better. Here also search nerver yield any result. However HDFC cash management seems may suit my purpose. How about taxability? any idea? whether TDS will be done or is it taxable?
No , TDs is not applicable as far as I know. However if you go for the dividend option Dividend distributuin tax is paid by the MF. If you go for the growth option the onus to pay tax lies with you.

Try the ultra short category in ICICI without the returns.

lvgandhi

No , TDs is not applicable as far as I know. However if you go for the dividend option Dividend distributuin tax is paid by the MF. If you go for the growth option the onus to pay tax lies with you.

Try the ultra short category in ICICI without the returns.
If I try without return I get error msg. With 0 return per year I get no results.

lvgandhi

Thats surprising, Iv , I am not having any such problems. If you want me to mail you the page you could PM your mail address.:)
Thanks for the trouble and offer. But however that may not serve the purpose. I want to analyse various funds in the category.