Fyers 30 Days Challenge - Discussion

Hi ,
Fyers 30 challenge is a nice initiative by Fyers team .Its keep the traders motivated and rewarding the trader with brokerage refund is a nice initiative by them .
Doing this exercise fyers can find some good traders if they think of setting up trading desk in near future which would be win-win for both .

I have trading the market from last 5 years and still learning , just a advice for new comers in long run if you want to survive only money management can only help you .

So develop discipline and keep in mind intraday trading is not a easy task its require lot of hard work ,patience & discipline , If any one looking it as career do work hard .

Best of Luck !!!

Hi ,
Fyers 30 challenge is a nice initiative by Fyers team .Its keep the traders motivated and rewarding the trader with brokerage refund is a nice initiative by them .
Doing this exercise fyers can find some good traders if they think of setting up trading desk in near future which would be win-win for both .

I have trading the market from last 5 years and still learning , just a advice for new comers in long run if you want to survive only money management can only help you .

So develop discipline and keep in mind intraday trading is not a easy task its require lot of hard work ,patience & discipline , If any one looking it as career do work hard .

Best of Luck !!!
"Doing this exercise fyers can find some good traders if they think of setting up trading desk in near future which would be win-win for both ."
What this statement meant as I am also fyer account holder, just consider it my curiosity for not having clear uderstanding of your thought. Thanks in advance ;)

Last edited:
Hi FYERS,

First of all, let me thanks you for providing such a nice platform which has made my trading life much easier and simpler.
The tools that you have provided, with automatic buying selling signal generator is very beneficial for new/young traders.

The new feature which you have introduced "30 Day Challenge" has made trading much more fun where our successful strategies are rewarded with Brokerage refund.
I had/have my account with Kotak Securities, but even after doing profitable trades, I was paying 1000+ brokerage on daily basis...... when I heard about discount brokers.... I did lots of RnD n finally selected FYERS..... and now I feel that was the best decision I have taken ..... smooth platform/good margin/superb chart analysis features, made my trading much easy.

Thank You FYERS
But be ready to refund my brokerage on monthly basis, as your low brokerage/smooth platform and excellent chart analysis has made earning profit much easy :) ;)

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi FYERS,

First of all, let me thanks you for providing such a nice platform which has made my trading life much easier and simpler.
The tools that you have provided, with automatic buying selling signal generator is very beneficial for new/young traders.

The new feature which you have introduced "30 Day Challenge" has made trading much more fun where our successful strategies are rewarded with Brokerage refund.
I had/have my account with Kotak Securities, but even after doing profitable trades, I was paying 1000+ brokerage on daily basis...... when I heard about discount brokers.... I did lots of RnD n finally selected FYERS..... and now I feel that was the best decision I have taken ..... smooth platform/good margin/superb chart analysis features, made my trading much easy.

Thank You FYERS
But be ready to refund my brokerage on monthly basis, as your low brokerage/smooth platform and excellent chart analysis has made earning profit much easy :) ;)
Thanks for appreciating us and our work so far Saurabh. Well, the idea is to somehow ensure that traders exercise self-discipline. Yes, if you are consistently making profits, we will be happy to have contributed in some positive way. Great that you're gung-ho about being successful every month. What do we expect from this? Just tell your fellow traders and friends who are keen on trading. You can give us their details in this page: Refer a friend.

I have completed 30 days challenge and got refund of 22k. FYERS 30 challenge its very good motivation for me to keep profitable all the time which is matter for any trader. Due to this my trading selection is improved as now i don't want any bad trade to impact on my profitability. Thanks FYERS for this challenge and looking forward for more creative ideas :):):):):)

I have completed 30 days challenge and got refund of 22k. FYERS 30 challenge its very good motivation for me to keep profitable all the time which is matter for any trader. Due to this my trading selection is improved as now i don't want any bad trade to impact on my profitability. Thanks FYERS for this challenge and looking forward for more creative ideas :):):):):)
₹22k brokerage?? You must be a hardcore trader. By the way, that's a uniqueness of this challenge of not keeping any upper cap on refundable brokerage amount. Recently I was reading about "60 Days Challenge" by Zerodha but they have an upper cap of ₹6000. Moreover the period of the challenge is also longer.