Makes sense. Will figure out how to do this effectively. Lots of content will be required.
Tejasbhai, I know that it is tedious and lengthy, but documentation does not require the precision of programming and can be outsourced to drones. It can withstand constant improvements/editing/updates without affecting the trading.

At a later stage maybe you could expand it to provide context sensitive help (maybe a question mark on mouseover or something).

One never knows what catches the user's fancy and becomes the highlight of your software.

kingkrunal

Not just Finvasia, other brokers also have online account opening process in place. However, since we are tied up with IL&FS it is not possible at the moment. They are not cooperative when it comes to new tech implementation and hence the delay. Until we get our own Depository Participant (DP) license, the process will be offline. But be rest assured that the offline process is as simple as it can be.

Hope this works for you!
How about just the trading account? Is that offline too ? I do not want demat account

Not only watchlists created by me are disappearing.
Some other other random watchlists are appearing

Also what is the update on CHROME issue. (Graphics issue on chrome only)

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
hunting for more software candidates
Okay hear out my perspective. Most of these charting softwares were built a long time ago by passionate developers. They saw a gap in what the brokerage platforms offer and what the trader might need to trade effectively. But overtime the traders' requirements kept increasing and these softwares failed to keep up pace because of whatever reasons. Maybe because they'd refuse to implement feedback, lack or resources, lack of mass adoption or whatever. In the meanwhile, some brokers have improved their own trading platforms and offer a lot of features for free. Bow the selling factor for such softwares are those few features which are not available with brokerages yet. Also, many of these softwares have overlapping features. Do t you think?

What do you think makes sense? Stick to what we offer and gradually implement new features or just integrate these platforms regardless of the poibts mentioned above?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Tejasbhai, I know that it is tedious and lengthy, but documentation does not require the precision of programming and can be outsourced to drones. It can withstand constant improvements/editing/updates without affecting the trading.

At a later stage maybe you could expand it to provide context sensitive help (maybe a question mark on mouseover or something).

One never knows what catches the user's fancy and becomes the highlight of your software.
Makes a lot of sense.

Everything is random and confusing.
Yesterday there were three WLs - as far as i can remember - "BEARISH", "FAV" etc.
Today they all are gone.
But instead I have two WLs called "Nifty 50"
Wierd!