General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Modi not getting majority , he is getting increasingly desperate in his election speeches. Navin patnayak , K. chandrashekar Rao may help him after results.
On the contrary if you see interviews of Modi,Amit Shah, Devendra Phadnavis after 3rd round of polling, they are super confident of BJP winning majority and NDA going above 300 seats. It is not Modi who is getting desparate, it is RAGA who is getting desparate inspite of Supreme Court calling his lies. He is inventing new lies and false allegations every day....that shows desparation as they know that Modi is the next PM for another 5 years and they cannot stop him.

Smart_trade

Last edited:
even calling Didi his friend who sends him sweet and kurta :)
He has no fight personally with anyone but when it comes to corruption, supporting enemy nations and opposing development, then he does not spare anyone... right qualities for a straight forward politician.

Smart_trade

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
What should happen and what could happen is two different things. Most of us want a stable NDA govt. However the data points to different story.

UP 2014 if you look at number of votes for each party, SP and BSP combined vote % is 42.12% vs BJP's 42.63%

Last time they split vote giving bjp clear advantage in 71 seats! this time it will be difficult for BJP to retain 25-30 seats in UP. Add it to some loss of seats from other states, loss of TDP as partner you see NDA needing more partners.

Based on all these factors I voted in this thread that NDA will form the govt however leadership could be dictated by partners. Add disgruntled bjp and RSS leaders to the list. Modi-Shah knows this and they are preparing for this eventuality by removing old bjp stalwarts on pretext of age and also courting both AIADMK and DMK.

Remember, BJP fought against Nitish Kumar and named him corrupt leader but formed govt in Bihar when time was ripe.

I won't be surprised if NDA forms govt with support from Mamta or even Mayawati in 2019.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
When I imagine faces from Mahathagbandhan as an accidental PM (God forbid), my heart sinks. Over the ages our country had selfish people who would compromise nation's integrity for their petty gains, I wish that atleast this time that's not the case.
For a Nation's course to change for good, we need some continuity of a nationalist leadership, without expecting much but contributing much....

When I imagine faces from Mahathagbandhan as an accidental PM (God forbid), my heart sinks. Over the ages our country had selfish people who would compromise nation's integrity for their petty gains, I wish that atleast this time that's not the case.
For a Nation's course to change for good, we need some continuity of a nationalist leadership, without expecting much but contributing much....
It is So sad that in India people don't get rational and intelligent in voting preference. It's all about ideology, liking and anger for a vast majority.... electing an unstable government with unfit and undeserving guy as PM would be like detonating a political atom bomb.... everyone will bear the brunt of it. Just hoping people vote sanely and intelligently.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
He has no fight personally with anyone but when it comes to corruption, supporting enemy nations and opposing development, then he does not spare anyone... right qualities for a straight forward politician.

Smart_trade
How many corrupt BJP Ministers , MLA, MP he has taken action against in 5 years ? In fact many corrupt congi leaders has taken shelter in BJP to enjoy power as cong is weak now.

Today’s non political interview of Mr Narendra Modi taken by Akshay Kumar has become a subject of national debate and the entire opposition is debating it.The interview was about habits of Modi,mangoes,his early days, his personality,his friends in opposition,how he handles stress etc and no politics was discussed.Still congress and Vadra family is bugged with this interview.....who is stopping Navjyotsingh Siddhu or Naseeruddin Shah interviewing RaGa or Robert Vadra....this shows that the opposition is getting desperate as they don’t have any national issue to debate.One however wonders what personal achievements Vadras will speak of .....

ST

Last edited:
How many corrupt BJP Ministers , MLA, MP he has taken action against in 5 years ? In fact many corrupt congi leaders has taken shelter in BJP to enjoy power as cong is weak now.
Corruption ki Gangotri se shuruat ki hai BJP ne for cleaning...

Smart_trade

Status
Not open for further replies.