General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Few bucks and your case for hearing will come at time and judge of your choice, personal experience in mumbai
100 % correct. Excluding some high level judges. Everything on sale . Every thing fix in advance we even know the outcome of the case based of judge.
Really SHOCKING !
I hope you guys are speaking based on real facts on the ground and not based on the Gossip in the Judiciary Circles.

Best Regards

Kindly confine the discussion to the topic - General Elections 2019.

Thanks.
Yes brother.

On a lighter note, General Election has already been won by Mr.Modi after the surgical strike 2. The only question is how many seats will BJP get. Will it need any alliance or will it be able to make the government on its own. I do not think they will give opposition a chance. They are just too smart in managing the whole thing and specially the media. Other parties cannot match them.

What do you guys think about this ?

Best Regards

Yes brother.

On a lighter note, General Election has already been won by Mr.Modi after the surgical strike 2. The only question is how many seats will BJP get. Will it need any alliance or will it be able to make the government on its own. I do not think they will give opposition a chance. They are just too smart in managing the whole thing and specially the media. Other parties cannot match them.

What do you guys think about this ?

Best Regards
I think that the hype over the air strike is media made and won't have much impact on the elections at the ground level. It makes a good headline.

What will tilt the balance in favor of NDA is, in my opinion, inflation control. This is not an election gimmick, it is something consistent over their whole term, and it is something about which there really aren't 2 opinions. It touches every citizen in the same way.

ocil

Hard but real facts. We are dealing with every day.
Any way regarding election 2019. I am complete hopeless related to chor gatbandhan. Not a single party excluding Bjp show path that what is there future plan, How they think India will grow fast in the future? How to deal with unemployment/ Inflation / Loc issue. Only chanting modi. Modi. day and night.

"When the king becomes stronger! and controls the nation, petty thief, terrorist, traitors feel the heat and complain of intolerance in the society"

Really SHOCKING !
I hope you guys are speaking based on real facts on the ground and not based on the Gossip in the Judiciary Circles.

Best Regards

cloudTrader

Hard but real facts. We are dealing with every day.
Any way regarding election 2019. I am complete hopeless related to chor gatbandhan. Not a single party excluding Bjp show path that what is there future plan, How they think India will grow fast in the future? How to deal with unemployment/ Inflation / Loc issue. Only chanting modi. Modi. day and night.

"When the king becomes stronger! and controls the nation, petty thief, terrorist, traitors feel the heat and complain of intolerance in the society"
Have you read the History of Hitler (in depth) - not the one available on freaky websites and online resources ? You will be surprised to read and know the remarkably similar tactics being adopted by the current leadership what govt. of Hitler used to resort. Germany seemed to be on path of becoming world leader under Hitler but what exactly happened , the world knows.

But yes what the govt. is doing in reality, you will not come to know from Aaj Tak , India TV, News18 or Zee News , you will need to resort to RTI and other direct information resources of govt. decisions. Also try to stay away from influence of analysis by so called very popular news anchors. They are experts in tweaking information as per their employers' instructions.

Many instances what are happening in India are like copy book of pre-world war German politics. Don't get carried away by vision being shown, it might turn out to be seriously blurry.

ocil

Not sure why people thinking start with Hitler and end to Hitler. History beyond that also.

Have you read the History of Hitler (in depth) - not the one available on freaky websites and online resources ? You will be surprised to read and know the remarkably similar tactics being adopted by the current leadership what govt. of Hitler used to resort. Germany seemed to be on path of becoming world leader under Hitler but what exactly happened , the world knows.

But yes what the govt. is doing in reality, you will not come to know from Aaj Tak , India TV, News18 or Zee News , you will need to resort to RTI and other direct information resources of govt. decisions. Also try to stay away from influence of analysis by so called very popular news anchors. They are experts in tweaking information as per their employers' instructions.

Many instances what are happening in India are like copy book of pre-world war German politics. Don't get carried away by vision being shown, it might turn out to be seriously blurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.