General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Why Kumar Vishwas has lost Vishwas on Kejru?
it was other way round... Kejru lost vishwas in Vishwas.. First mistake kejru did in 2014 was to field Vishwas from Amethi where as Vishwas could have done well from urban area like delhi and get more vote specially from youths. That was stroke 1 from kejru to sideline Vishwas.

Rest is history.

iwillwin

Actually AK broke hopes of many. There was a time I felt he will bring sweeping changes in politics, but he showed his colors too early.
During clean sweep every one believed masiha aa Gaya hai Jo corrupt ko pakade ke jail me dalega....Lokpal Kar Kar ke CM ban Gaya....Kya Delhi me Lokpal hai?
Everything he accuses modi, bjp....
In fact opposition raga, ak, sp,bsp,tmc played a huge role in keeping modi wave and popularity alive...
They proved that they don't have anything else other than procrastinating

cloudTrader

Actually AK broke hopes of many. There was a time I felt he will bring sweeping changes in politics, but he showed his colors too early.
Dear have you been to Delhi to see his colours or you are seeing the colours which media is showing . I am in Delhi and have been to many Government places and I can vouch that you won't find any such qualitative functioning in government departments. The Delhi Government is really working sharply , only thing is that they are not getting the limelight as they have hit hard the interests of the people who are experts in showing off.

Just visit the government schools in Delhi you won't be able to differentiate in Government schools and an A1 Public or Convent School. Not only schools , the ease of doing business in Delhi has bolstered the overall rank of India .

If you cannot appreciate someone do not degrade just because someone else is saying like that and as you don't have first hand experience , you will just narrate what you have been told by a third party.

I am living in Delhi for last many years and have seen the changes through the eyes and experience. One thing is sure if the level of commitment which Delhi Government is showing if it translates nationally then India has indeed a bright future.

I am not writing this post as a fan of someone but as a citizen of Delhi who is really feeling happy being under their regime.

Status
Not open for further replies.