General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the use of demonetisation, black money law, benami property law, swiss bank report if govt can’t prove totichor is chor!!
You relax bhai...next 5 years take a chill pill.....reserve all your arguments for 2024 elections...
Modi se bade naaraj dikhte ho....abhi all the chors will go to jail....just see...

So dont jail them! That means law is only for common people? Why to ask vote to common public in name of sending corrupt beyond bar?
Bhai you have not voted for Modi and BJP that much is clear......are you feeling bad that your vote was a waste ? You see nothing righjt in Modi and BJP.....totally biased views.

GDP
I dont think,
even more than 95% of our trader community and more than 98% of our population understand /know,
what is GDP, what GDP stands for, how it is calculated (99.99% wont be knowing it) and its role in our economy

Bhai log Modi,BJP ka chakkar chhodo...we dont know about last 5 years but in next 5 years atleast make progress, make money as the country and economy is going to progress...dont be left behind...politics se pet nahi bharta...after 5 years we will see posts like "I have a trading loss...do I need to file IT return ?","how to avoid filing return, how to avoid doing audit.....

Country will make unprecedented progress in next 5 years...dont waste this period of our life.

Last edited:
some members in TJ are very expert in providing misinformation or spreading lie (knowingly or unknowingly), just by reading caption and without reading its details
particularly if the news is against NaMo and/or NDA govt.
even the 'paap'/misdeed done by UPA govt is thrown on NDA govt.
the asset probe was closed by CBI during UPA 2 rule and not during NDA rule

Sonia Gandhi has called all Mahamilawat constituents to Delhi on votes counting day...purpose not known ,probably they all want to garland Modi and Amit Shah on their victory :)...my simple mind can only think of this reason.....:D

Smart_trade

Status
Not open for further replies.