General Trading Chat

Riskyman

Not according to the IMF and its other creditors

Let me be specific default and exit
Of course i know what you are talking. I was trying to add to it on a lighter note.

If you have ever worked with the Greeks you will know why they are a failing country. I used to work a lot with them. They come to office at 10 Am. Their beer Lunch last 2-3 hours. Evening they leave work by 5:30. They stop working on fridays by 2:30 PM. Infact their friday lunch just blends into friday dinner.:D

TradeJoker

Of course i know what you are talking. I was trying to add to it on a lighter note.

If you have ever worked with the Greeks you will know why they are a failing country. I used to work a lot with them. They come to office at 10 Am. Their beer Lunch last 2-3 hours. Evening they leave work by 5:30. They stop working on fridays by 2:30 PM. Infact their friday lunch just blends into friday dinner.:D
sudoku worked with socrates :D

RAAMAKANT

Right, but it worked in the miniscule TF.
HNS and INHS are trend reversal patterns, so IMO these should be played according that only.
If we are looking to trade HNS in Downtrend or INHS in Uptrend then surely it's not a good practice.
If anyway you find it's working in inverse conditions then there must be some other reason on chart.

Don't take it personally............ :thumb: