General Trading Chat

vagar11

hi

Is it possible sell and buy later in equity intraday , like we do with futures.

thanks in advance :)
Yes, you can do that even if you don't have stocks in your demat account and that is called short sell. Your broker will square off your short position by 3:15. Check with your broker for exact timing.

deba72

Yes, you can do that even if you don't have stocks in your demat account and that is called short sell. Your broker will square off your short position by 3:15. Check with your broker for exact timing.
Slight correction .. broker will square off the short position at a pre-decided time ( if you have not closed it already ) only if you have sold it as an intra-day trade. Broker would not close it if the trade is marked delivery.

amitagg

Crude Oil Trader
It would have triggered the end of drifting down correction and upmove to resume. It did not give good reversal yesterday...is it reversing today ? The stops in such a case is a pivot low or the bar 0 low.

ST

Also he had mentioned that after 9 /13 countdowns are over there can be till overall 22 candles to see a reversal ..... Something I saw in this chart... We Can study more. I just recall

Also he had mentioned that after 9 /13 countdowns are over there can be till overall 22 candles to see a reversal ..... Something I saw in this chart... We Can study more. I just recall
13 countdown bars need to fulfil certain conditions.They are not just consecutive bars.

Smart_trade