General Trading Chat

travi

So Guys, tomo Gapup or Gapdown. ?
Stock market is also safe house for black money kya?

Already US election result was causing uncertainty, now this issue will add fuel to the fire.
Stock market transactions and block transactions are all 100% digital in nature so they should be safe.

The question is, if insiders know, that the nature of many listed Co. will be affected, those Co. will "maybe" see a problem but others as a blanket call, major institutions would not be affected as they have audits already in checks.

If an auditor, like in case of Satyam going bust, Govt. holds the Audit Co directly accountable as well.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Govt is appealing to the public not to allow yourself to be used by someone to exchange illegitimate cash....people will try to exchange through multiple bogus holders...

ST
Sir, even then it would be a headache to store all of it in 100denomination :) for the original blacky.

Vivek

There will be a huge rush in Banks and in Post Office in coming days.

p.s. all my family members hv a/c with SBI only.SBI wale bahut slow kaam karte hai.
need to move to Axis or ICICI Bank

Last edited:
I googled for an old RK Laxman cartoon but couldn't find it. It was published when the Rs. 1000 notes were banned by Indira Gandhi. It showed a woman showing off her curtains made out of 1000 Rs. notes :D

suri112000

Modiji did surgical strike on black money. :rofl::thumb::lol::clap:

3,4 days back i took out 20k for household expenses and that stupid atm gave me all 1000 rs notes. Now i m stuck with these. Only debit card is the saviour, until those notes r exchanged.
Didnot I say a few days back that we need an urgent internal surgical strike?
Here it is.:D

I still remember the days when our army men were ambushed at Bangladesh border while our army tried to block the infiltration of fake currency. Bangladesh army ruthlessly killed our men. They removed eye balls with hot spoons, chopped off genitals, removed the skin to the bones of our ill fated army men. Then I was posted at Shillong and I was a witness to the horrible ambush. Modiji rightly realised the importance of conducting the internal surgical strike. Hats off to him.

Last edited: