General Trading Chat

I have no idea about how many of us know /have experience of dealing with SEBI. SEBI is a tough regulator and it does not care about anyones moods...once SEBI makes up its mind, it is next to impossible to change it...we have to follow its regulations to the letter and to the spirit whether we like it or we donot like it. Remember how SEBI killed Mutual fund distributors business with one regulation and they did not budge from their stand even an inch.

Smart_trade
What about private groups in social network...?

Asian Paints is up today as expected....it has increased demand and lower raw material costs both working in its favour....

Smart_trade

What about private groups in social network...?
The regulation applies to private groups on social media too...it remains to be seen how they enforce that...but if SEBI wants strict implementation, all social media will have to fall in line.

But we are concerned about only Traderji forum and we have no intentions of violating SEBI regulations. All must have read the notice pasted on top of our screen.

Smart_trade

For people who want to post /share trading ideas, this regulation does not put any restriction.They can continue as before if they wish. I have shared lots of ideas without even mentioning any levels or targets in last few years and I dont see ban on posting levels and targets is any block for anyone who wants to share...

Smart_trade

For people who want to post /share trading ideas, this regulation does not put any restriction.They can continue as before if they wish. I have shared lots of ideas without even mentioning any levels or targets in last few years and I dont see ban on posting levels and targets is any block for anyone who wants to share...

Smart_trade
what about Sudoku's targets ?

We must request Mods to send as many PM as we like to give tgt for those who want:rofl: Face saving for all
Pravinbhai, there are number of groups/agencies where you can get tips....why use Traderji pms for that ?Any one is free to join these tips giving sites...

Smart_trade