General Trading Chat

Sunnyraj

Urgent query: Is it possible to sell shares on NSE that I bought On BSE ?? I'm not aksing for intraday.

Suppose I buy shares for delivery from BSE, can I sell them on NSE, after they are credited in my demat ?

Subhadip

Urgent query: Is it possible to sell shares on NSE that I bought On BSE ?? I'm not aksing for intraday.

Suppose I buy shares for delivery from BSE, can I sell them on NSE, after they are credited in my demat ?
No...............

XRAY27

yes you can !!!

deneb

Once in your demat you can sell in any of the 2 exchanges. Most of the stocks I own or bought were listed only in BSE. I have sold many of them in NSE once they were listed there.