General Trading Chat

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Even TaMo recovered somewhat in the end... but for me first thing to do tomorrow morning is to blindly short TaMo.... mkt khulte he short.....
bro Tamo showing 433
another 10% down in preopening from 500 yesterday
ab short karne ke liye bacha hi kya hai :rofl:
kahin 400 to nahi chala jayega :confused:

Vipul_84

Very good example ST Sir. You have good friends in trading. Thanks for sharing :thumb:
This weekend we were invited by my friend and his wife to their home for breakfast .My friend works as a Private sector corporate executive and his wife works as a director in large educational institution which has over 100 schools,colleges and management institutions under their management.

While chitchatting I was surprised to hear when my friend's wife told me that she buys and sells shares. She said she started doing that from 2003 in a small way and most of their investments now is in growth shares and equity mutual fund portfolio.She does lots of company research and reads balance sheets and P & L accounts of the companies before investing.From the discussions I sensed that their monthly earning by stock trading is over Rs 3.00 Lacs.The lady does shares research after taking care of household work,her job and the travelling which the job involves.

She trades swing on the stocks...all in cash market and she said she is doing very well and she has no worries as they dont have pension as they are likely to retire soon. She does not trade in derivatives.When market is in bear trend, she shifts her money to debt and liquid funds.

I was surprised to hear that they have no exposure to bank FDs which is the most preferred investment avenue of people.Nice to see more people getting more interested in stocks trading and it will bring much needed respectability to stock trading.:thumb:

Smart_trade

NF

Holding above 8800, will be the last hope for bulls
and
trading below 8777, will raise the hopes for bears. :D

LTP 8802

Though chart is for 8833/44 NF, at present.