General Trading Chat

VJAY

Trading in market is all about this
Either making a hole in ones pocket or in someone else :D

Its a zero sum game, as you know

these are my last some days trades....its emotional as 1st one I took lossing trades but sticking to rules except avoid the bias of prev days down move
yesterday feeled am missed trades even after I stick my rules....these type of days we (@least me as a low capital trader)feel some unexplinable emotions .....
though this month still in positive...:)

Last edited:

amandeep86

St Da,

Can we define some rules of avoiding sideways days /low trending days like these,so that we may totally sit away under such tight days.

Haha. Ive been out of the market since morning staring at the screen like an owl.
Sometimes, I think that it is the other way around. The market is staring at you like an owl, waiting for you to go to sleep, or at least blink; so that it can unleash the snake :D

VJAY

St Da,

Can we define some rules of avoiding sideways days /low trending days like these,so that we may totally sit away under such tight days.
IMO we not able to fully avoid sideways days ...@lease its begining...but we may trade low nomber of trades these day...my method & rules do it partially...

Though again I Jumped in to the gun again:)...these are my personal views only....