General Trading Chat

Riskyman

What was the good news in Jet airways? Did all pilots resign?

Edit: Google helped

"Short covering in series derivatives pushed the stock higher. It might see higher levels from here as well," said Sameer Kalra, Founder, Target Investing.

National Company Law Tribunal will pass an order at 5 pm today on whether the bankruptcy case will be admitted. ---- Any news update on this??

What was the good news in Jet airways? Did all pilots resign?

Edit: Google helped

"Short covering in series derivatives pushed the stock higher. It might see higher levels from here as well," said Sameer Kalra, Founder, Target Investing.

National Company Law Tribunal will pass an order at 5 pm today on whether the bankruptcy case will be admitted. ---- Any news update on this??
Kya huwa risky bhai.
Ye to short covering thi. Retailers ne bhi jamkar short kiya tha iss baar.

Apake shorts trap huye hai kya jet me?

Riskyman

Kya huwa risky bhai.
Ye to short covering thi. Retailers ne bhi jamkar short kiya tha iss baar.

Apake shorts trap huye hai kya jet me?
Nahi bhai. I dont have any positions in anything at the moment.
I read as posted above that the short covering was mainly due to whether or not NCLT will admit the case. Therefore, I was asking if the decision has been made by NCLT.

Agar, Shorts hote tho pehle mein bhag jata:p

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
What are they going to get from Jet? If only SBI and other banks had gone to NCLT last year, they could have got a running company. Now its just a logo with no operation no income and only liabilities.

Same thing happened with RCOM. Indian banks voted down proposal to take rcom to nclt earlier believing ving “viable” plan of anil ambani to sell company assets. Why would anyone buy assets from Rcom when they know it will be available dirt cheap in few months!!!

Govts original plans of orderly bankruptcy is not working. Such loopholes need to be fixed soon.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Moody's downgrades Tata Motors with negative outlook on JLR worries
The agency expects it will take longer than previously expected for JLR to improve its free cash flows to the positive territory.
https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/b...-negative-outlook-on-jlr-worries-4120881.html
Tata Motor is dead fish.

If you think of history, whichever company Ratan Tata took control of, went bankrupt later or went in deep trouble. Empress Mill and later ACC had to be sold off.

Riskyman