General Trading Chat

Sorry dear america is completely run by military industrial media complex. Who need some war to keep going and keep innocent citizens busy. Hollywood glorifying veterans when they fight rag tag Iraqi and Afghanistan fighters. How else will they be able to test their new weapons.
You are right about military industrial complex but that's not the point. The point is about privatization being more efficient in general.

You are right about military industrial complex but that's not the point. The point is about privatization being more efficient in general.
We see corporate screw-ups every day in the market. There are as many failure stories as success stories.

I contents should be visible just like they do in western countries. For example, ice cream in India doesn't contain any 'cream' only 2-5% is real milk/cream content wise. rest is palm oil or other form of fat.

There was campaign by dairy firm few years back to label all market ice creams as 'frozen desserts'. Similarly campaign by veggi society forced many chocolate makers and food companies to change recipe so as to avoid using egg or other animal products.

If people know that 'Bhujia' contains 50% FAT, they will surely stop eating it or at least try to limit it's consumption. Haldiram's own website says 16gm of Fat per 35gm of serving of alu bhujia!
I think Amul has already won the case on icecream

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Market efficiency doesn't mean no failures since we don't live in a perfect world, it merely means more efficient than politicians & bureaucrats.
Sir, the government ultimately is answerable to the public, the whole nation; a corporate is answerable only to its shareholders. I think there is no comparison.

Sir, "answerable to the public" means very little in REALITY.
Right you are, but there are checks and balances through different institutions like the Judiciary, various tribunals, panels etc.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member