General Trading Chat

I joined Edelweiss a week ago. their software TX3 is far superior to any of the broker offerings.
10 per trade :singing:, but 300 per year for demat even if you don't want it. :wtf:
Must be 300 + 18% GST ??

Transaction charges for options ?

I joined Edelweiss a week ago. their software TX3 is far superior to any of the broker offerings.
10 per trade :singing:, but 300 per year for demat even if you don't want it. :wtf:
I have been with Nuvama or Edelweiss for more than 2 yrs now. Good trading platforms (TX and mobile), their web trading is no good. Best part is that they are transparent on their charges. I have a pre-paid brokerage plan with them that is very economical.

Yesterday I stumbled upon an article that told about the investments on subsoil and that shares in the subsoil are growing constantly. I made a conclusion for myself that it's long-term demand.Natural resources are essential for various industries, including manufacturing, energy production, and construction. As global populations continue to grow and economies develop, the demand for subsoil resources is expected to increase, making it a potentially lucrative investment opportunity. what do you think about that?