General Trading Chat

FII and DII are continuously buying for the last 5 trading days. When this happened at the end of last May, anticipated good up move but we had a dull June. Keeping my fingers crossed this time.
There is a viral post doing rounds that says 900 stocks hit LC yest, any source to confirm if true?

Business Std article says 614
614 stocks freeze in lower circuit amid SmallCap rout; Tata Invest sinks 5% | News on Markets - Business Standard (business-standard.com)
Despite strong momentum in us markets.. v subdued opening..
Seems like that ride where you go vertically up.. intermittently falling in between to again keep gaining strength to go up :dead: final fall kab aayega ya nahi aayega..
A theory also says.. v strong momentum(sans direction)in a few weeks time.. let's see how it pans out
Personally, I think that some portfolio churning is going on, not sell off. For 2 years, there was momentum buying. Now the investors are rejuggling their holdings. Let's see how this pans out. There is no event to drag it down much.

Yesterday some expert on Zee business said that we may see 20000 again and that small caps could see a further 20-30% rout.

Again, I think that the January high is the fight club.