General Trading Chat

Is anyone here using mstock ? I was going through their page and saw this list of charges :

1725208739651.png

What is payment gateway charges ? UPI is free with almost all the brokers. Netbanking charges we pay from our side for payin. So what is this charge ? Do they charge you for withdrawing money ?

DP Charges during sell transactions - It is Rs. 9 for Finvasia, Rs. 12 for mstock and Rs. 20 for flattrade. Plus GST 18%. I understand that. Flattrade charges account opening Rs. 199 + tax, mstock charges 999 (? tax ?? Not clear to me). I understand all that.

But I have never come across payment gateway charges.

travi

Is anyone here using mstock ? I was going through their page and saw this list of charges :

View attachment 51338

What is payment gateway charges ? UPI is free with almost all the brokers. Netbanking charges we pay from our side for payin. So what is this charge ? Do they charge you for withdrawing money ?

DP Charges during sell transactions - It is Rs. 9 for Finvasia, Rs. 12 for mstock and Rs. 20 for flattrade. Plus GST 18%. I understand that. Flattrade charges account opening Rs. 199 + tax, mstock charges 999 (? tax ?? Not clear to me). I understand all that.

But I have never come across payment gateway charges.
over 1.5yr old comparison is there in discount broker comparison thread. They had many issues so closed the a/c.
If you do get in touch with them, ask them if e-dis and truste a/c cdsl to cdsl online is enabled by them.
Back then none of this worked. Infact, you had to courier physical DIS to them.

Platform was very buggy, i dont know how much they have improved.

And they weren't pledging all MF for margin at that time.