General Trading Chat

Any particular logic for using 26EMA ? I have never seen anyone use it.
May Apply to N as per chart ??? :

Posible SECRET Trading Style recipe for winning trades ??? :

Mostly depends on remaining balance days to current expiry, so next week expiry may be a safer bet to avoide Theta decat ???

??? Q marks represent a Dis-Claimer to pl do your own REPEATED STUDY with virtual trades - with a PROPER SL in place !

View STRICTLY for STUDY PURPOSE !

Post the trading logic too. Start a thread in the "Trading Diary" sub-forum

https://www.traderji.com/community/forums/trading-diary.113/

Disclaimer, yes of course.

I guess the intraday won't leave much room for putting down your thoughts immediately.
That means members can post only after the trades are made. Posting prior to trades would be violating SEBI's mandates for advisories right. Some members used to do it earlier, but at their own risk.

NOT SQUARING OFF ITM OPTIONS ON EXPIRY
My notion was that not squaring off ITM options at expiry would incur extra charges. However by how much, this is not clear.
Yesterday I had ITM options which I did not square off at expiry. The broker/exchange squared them off.
1726211138396.png

The charges levied:
1726211271116.png

Brokerage: = 20 per order= bought in two orders+ square off in one = 20 x 3 = 60

So no additional charges have been levied, it seems. Yesterday I had a total of 7 orders including this square off.

Will the story change if the quantity is larger?

Last edited:
Post the trading logic too. Start a thread in the "Trading Diary" sub-forum

https://www.traderji.com/community/forums/trading-diary.113/

Disclaimer, yes of course.

I guess the intraday won't leave much room for putting down your thoughts immediately.
Logic is simple. Entry only after successful retest of range breakout or trendline break. I use OBV to see if it does not contradict the direction. It has to rise for bullish and fall for bearish.

You can post BEFORE the trades, mention your logic. That should be ok by me, if the admin doesn't object. There is a trading diary section for this.
That means members can post only after the trades are made. Posting prior to trades would be violating SEBI's mandates for advisories right. Some members used to do it earlier, but at their own risk.
Logic is simple. Entry only after successful retest of range breakout or trendline break. I use OBV to see if it does not contradict the direction. It has to rise for bullish and fall for bearish.