GFDL In accurate data for MCX

Im also happy with their services... but these days they are providing worst services..

We are paying huge amounts for accurate data. But they are giving wrong data.

Plz guys dont support and dont encourage. We need good service from gfdl.

madhavareddy,

I am also using the Globaldatafeeds... It's working fine...

Have a nice day...

Attachments

Working fine for me.

Like santosh suggested. delete all symbols from ami. Restart ami and load the symbols again. Probably your ami database is corrupted. This happens a lot with GFDL data feed. If there are internet disconnections , their backfill gets messed up and corrupts the ami database.

Make sure time and intraday tick settings are correct.

dont know why u r supporting them.. im also not against them.. next month again im going to renewal my subscription..

im saying issue there... and im showing proofs.. even GFDL customer care agree with issue and they are working on that..

i deleted symbol and reloging and added again.. still same problem..

but u all are supporting them..

LOL..
means wrong with me.....????????

dont know why u r supporting them.. im also not against them.. next month again im going to renewal my subscription..

im saying issue there... and im showing proofs.. even GFDL customer care agree with issue and they are working on that..

i deleted symbol and reloging and added again.. still same problem..

but u all are supporting them..

LOL..
means wrong with me.....????????
then there is some issue specifically with your a/c.

I m not trying to support them. Just trying to help you out.

Sadly they are the only MCX data providers in our country. We have no where else to go...

I m waiting for neotrade to come out with MCX feed. Then i will probably switch over.

@madhavareddy1203

i too am facing the same problem with natgas. I checked with gdfl and they have no clue. They gave reason saying thats how the data comes from exchange which is not a acceptable answer.

So yes there is a issue and you are not alone.

mt4trader

in my opinion it is better to extract data from terminal instead of depending on data base of feeder, because no one maintaining properly.
i keep backup of my data base.amibroker database problem is there.
corrupts frequently. ninjatrader data base is stable never corrupt.
gfdl providing ninja also you can verify in ninjatrader chart