Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

milkyblack

It will take some time in coming.....but shall share when I can find some breathing space....a bit is sort of explained in the answer to Gautam.....Soon!

Saint
Saint,

Please take your own time... From your posts at the wee hours... it is like you are working too hard...
I am sorry to bother you with many questions and asking for the teachings... :(

Would be patient from here and less demanding... :)

Regards

Sorry,in hands-full mode ....

SESA GOA :added more shorts at 3850,now 4 contracts at 3990,stop loss at 3950

ABAN :Same as yesterday

JP Assoc:Still holding all 4,avg 217,stop loss at 214.5

All the best!
Saint

ps:Nifty trade as per yesterday.......bit difficult to keep track unless in it personally.
How do you select the stocks for trading on 60 min pivots ? I find that Aban and Sesa Goa selected by you trend very well.The reward/risk ratio is pretty good in these scrips.I am not too sure whether Nifty will give similar reward/risk. Do you keep changing the stocks for trading depending on volatility/daily price range ?

Satyen

hi
All updated Pivots but today if we keep exact pivots as break out point then there was a false break out ?? so how to deal with this type of situations

regards
Satya

Attachments

milkyblack

Hello all,

NF for June 6th... According to Saint's system
It had a vertical fall... and made a new pivot high of 4727 today(June 5th) after that vertical fall... till closed at 4582

So for the June Series so far...

Direction Level SL P/L(if SL triggered) P/L closing basis

Short 4826- 4727+ 99 244
Please add comments to it if pivot to be implemented or 2bars(in case of V fall).. for the NF... In stock futures it is 2 bars that is used as mentioned by Saint...
But by reading other posts by Saint... he used the 2 bar method for SL... but can we reverse?

Regards

Last edited:

Satyen

Hello all,

NF for June 6th... According to Saint's system
It had a vertical fall... and made a new pivot high of 4727 today(June 5th) after that vertical fall... till closed at 4582
Due to vertical fall we use 2 bar method... the SL for short would be 4694+

Please add comments to it if pivot to be implemented or 2bars(in case of V fall).. for the NF... In stock futures it is 2 bars that is used as mentioned by Saint...
But by reading other posts by Saint... he used the 2 bar method for SL... but can we reverse?

Regards

Dear MB I think stop loss should be at todays high 4727 and unless we are not out by that bar then we still in short having stop loss at 4727

waiting your reply
Regards
Satya

milkyblack

Dear MB I think stop loss should be at todays high 4727 and unless we are not out by that bar then we still in short having stop loss at 4727

waiting your reply
Regards
Satya
Dear Satya...

Ok as you say... I would change it on the messege posted (I was in doubt, whether to consider V fall or not)

Thanks a lot for the input! :)

Regards

Satyen

Dear Satya...

Ok as you say... I would change it on the messege posted (I was in doubt, whether to consider V fall or not)

Thanks a lot for the input! :)

Regards
Milky we have another problem allso as you have calculated from exact pivot low from 4826 then if we consider the exact pivot todays trade then we are out of short then agian short

some where saint was saying pivot should be taken as from 4820 so we can change the calculation .....!!

This is the practical problem we all face

Waiting your comment

Regards
Satya

Satyen

Again thank you for continueing the trade calculation let us see how much we can have this time

again thanks to Gautam also as he posted may seriese chart with trade and we have 400 points :D

regards
satya

milkyblack

Milky we have another problem allso as you have calculated from exact pivot low from 4826 then if we consider the exact pivot todays trade then we are out of short then agian short

some where saint was saying pivot should be taken as from 4820 so we can change the calculation .....!!

This is the practical problem we all face

Waiting your comment

Regards
Satya
Well Satya valid point... I thought of doing that also... but then just left it and trying to make a rough calculation...
I understand there will be slippage, brokerage etc...
For that I think.. one can just subtract 20 points from the Profit and add 20 points to the losses...
I hope this would be then fair calculations...

Regards

ps:- thanks from myside to Gautam too :) for May series

Satyen

As gautam was asking is there any rule to give room to pivots ?? this is a valid question by discussion we can derive some conclusion about this ......

in my opinion in todays move i would wait for that bar to close above pivot as it is running from new higher pivot low to break lower pivot high if it dont then would wait for next bar to cross prev bars high in intra day basis

Waiting your veiws also

regards
Satya

Status
Not open for further replies.