Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Saint, One more add to the 60min.. GMR infra :)

Good Wishes

Regards
Hi Mb,

I know that Saint is using MS Pro for tech charting... I enquired in Viratech Sol.. They told me to pay around 28k for 3months subscription..I am not able to pay that much amount...

May i know which charting software you are using?

Can somebody tell me some cheaper (comparative to MS Pro) or free charting software for RealTime or EOD or for Both?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sats.

Satyen

satya,
Somehow I mis-interpreted the rules (now i read again and discovered that only the last pivot needs to be violated for taking a trade. I had somehow put into my mind that we need lower high+lower low for short and higher low+higher high for long). Thanks.

Now I wish to ask experienced people (who have 60min NF data also) to please check if establishing lower H+ lower L for short and higher L+ higher H for long would be a better startegy to avoid whipsaws? Unfortunately i do not have 60min data more that past 10 days.

Or if someone can send me that data for long enough period, I do the back check. v i n s t 1 at_the_rate y a h o o dot c o m

regards,
vin

Dear Vin you can get data from investbulls site plese back test and post your results

Regards

satya,

such false breaks won't trouble if we wait for higher L+ higher H formation.
opinions please.

regards,
vin
Vin,

When you put in a unidirectional trade,you could wait for a pivot low and then buy at a higher pivot high.

If you were short a trade,the moment the previous pivot high is broken,you are out of that trade......Then you wait for a higher pivot low and high to go long.

But you cannot do that here,as here we would be reversing from short to long at a particular level.

But,yes,you are right in a unidirectional trade.

Saint

Going off to Thailand for holiday,daughter's school holidays........shall update when possible.......

Will be back in a week.

All the best!
Saint

vinst

Now that we r long on NF and today's 2pm bar (high= 4627) broke above pivot high of 4609 created on 16 June. Now suppose any hourly bar crosses 4627 while still in Long mode, can we make additional buy? Should we keep adding with every new subsequent hourly high?

regards,
vin

lvgandhi

Going off to Thailand for holiday,daughter's school holidays........shall update when possible.......

Will be back in a week.

All the best!
Saint
Happy Holidays! Good time with your family.

All,

I am interested in learning this Sain'ts pivot method. Can some one point me in the right direction? i.d. what should be the very first thread for me to read? Is this the first thread or is there some other thread that discusses about Saint's pivots etc. thanks in advance.

Rajesh

Status
Not open for further replies.