Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satyen

Hi Satya,

Will do the backtesting, when get some time. Just looking at the 60 mins looks like profitable, though did not do any backtesting as such!
So you are still not taking live trade? :(

Regards
hi milky yes i do trading with 60 min pivots but not strictly as the rule here
even i skiped some long trade coz daily is in down trend etc etc

No what i was saying if we can post our charts for diffrent months with pivots then we can cross check where we go wrong and find out valid pivots and see if we trade for last 6 months then how much point we can have

Hope you can join ...... i have data from december 07 may be posting today evening a chart with pivots you please comment on that if possible then post a chart with pivots for the month of december 07

Regards
Satya

Satyen

Hi Milky and Satya : A smll request, Can u please post a chart of June trades with the points where the trades were taken duly marked. Will help cleara few doubts!!! Also confirm whether any jiggling space has beenfactored in the results of June 2008!!?? Also check the SL figures seem to be wrongly typed, other than in first trade all other are reversal figures rather than the SL figure!!!
Thanks.
-R K Karnani
ps.: May be the charts were posted as and when the trades were initiated , but getting the entire picture at a go wud be much more helpful.

Dear RK
I will try to post a chart of june seriese with all trades taken today eveing

regards
Satya

Satyen

Hi Satya,

Will do the calculations ASAP, Sorry for that.
For now I am posting the trades we are in for this series.
Trade 1 on Friday, due to playing gaps -60 points, by the end of the Day we are short at 4127-
Point for reversal to longs 4108+

Regards
hi milky thank you for the trade i had a doubt about friday trading yes if we trade keeping days high as SL then its right we lost 60 points in first two trade but i was looking previous GAPS against trade and found even 5 min low broken and prev pivot as stop then its working fine but its not Saints recomended but if our trades are continius then most Gaps fall in line with the trade again Gaps Against trades will initiate a trend in other direction

that is why requested you to post charts from december and can finalise the rules and then send it to Saint for final aprove:)

Regrds
Satya

vinst

hi milky thank you for the trade i had a doubt about friday trading yes if we trade keeping days high as SL then its right we lost 60 points in first two trade but i was looking previous GAPS against trade and found even 5 min low broken and prev pivot as stop then its working fine but its not Saints recomended but if our trades are continius then most Gaps fall in line with the trade again Gaps Against trades will initiate a trend in other direction

that is why requested you to post charts from december and can finalise the rules and then send it to Saint for final aprove:)

Regrds
Satya
satya,
bhai can u re-post by breaking the lrage paragraph in to sentences. I confused myself !!

regards,
vin

Huge fall in ABAN.......Buying above the first bullish bar on the 60......till that happens,holding short.

Saint

Satyen

satya,
bhai can u re-post by breaking the lrage paragraph in to sentences. I confused myself !!

regards,
vin

Hi Vin will try to repost what i was saying

Before this what i was doing when a Gap comes against the long position then wait for 5 min bar to form then if low broken then reverse the position to short keeping SL as previous pivot high not the Gap days high

But As saint said on friday we should keep stop as Gap days high and if this taken out we should reverse position
that is why we have two trade on friday and finaly we short on friday with days high as Stop

Again what i was saying if our trades are contineus then most gap will come inline with our trading position and the Gaps which comes against our position mostly changes tend so was thinking first 5 min break is enough

this is my thinking may be wrong

Regards
Satya

Status
Not open for further replies.