Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

robin_malihan

I am a silent learner of your method , having few question about 2 bar methed in sesagoa and adding in pivot break on your chart ....

This two bar method where dont know why i am always lagging ...

Robin

milkyblack

Hello All Pivots

Regards
Satya
Hello all,

NF for July 15th... as clear in the above chart pivot for reversal to long 4111

Code:
July Series

Number	Trade	Level	SL	Initial Risk	P/L(Close)	Remarks

9	Short	4086-	4111+	-25		+51	

8	Long	3890+	4086-	Closed		+196		

7	Short	4017-	3890+	Closed		+127		Gap down

6	Long 	3922+	4017-	Closed		+95		Low of consolidation

5	Short	3863-	3922+	Closed		-59

4	Long	3914+	3858-	Closed		-56		Not taken a/c gap

3	Short	4127-	3914+	Closed		+213

2	Long	4152+	4127-	Closed		-25		Gap Intraday

1	Short	4127-	4152+	Closed		-25		Gap Intraday

Total booked P/L = +466
Regards

milkyblack

Saint,

JP revert to longs at todays high + room right? Before today 2 bar high was 162+(due to room still short)
RNRL todays pivot high to get to longs!(before today 74 as SL to revert to longs)
ABAN we went short at the low of consolidation... both same price :) should be very much profitable :)

Plz correct me

Regards

rkkarnani

Hello All Pivots

Regards
Satya
Hi Satya, Going strictly by the rules the 3 PM bar today, the high of which is taken as the reversal point considering it as a Pivot, is yet to be a Major Pivot as its a pivot by 3 bar method only. If we are considering only major pivots here then it will be clear only after the 10 o clock bar is formed that whether this is a major pivot or not!!! If the 10 o clock bar breaches the high of this 3 PM bar than it cannot be considered a major pivot!!
In case we follow pivots both the minor as well as major then its different thing!!!
Do comment if this view is wrong.
Regards
R K Karnani

Thanx Asish,Avinash,Shashank for your warm remarks........as always deeply appreciated!

Saint

rkkarnani

LANCO:Entered long at 268.5.Exitted at 295.5.Did not take any adds as first entry and don't want to bite more than can be chewed......+27pts.Short from 295.5

Saint
Saint, a small doubt!!! As usual its about major and minor Pivot!! I remember that u are using only Major Pivots...but in the chart the Blue arrow is at a pivot that is a Minor Pivot.
I do not have the Lanco chart, but from your chart it seems that a up bar on 3rd or the Long up bar on 4th are valid Major pivots, would it be more accurate to go long above the high of one of these bars on 3rd or 4th!!???

Satyen

Hi Satya, Going strictly by the rules the 3 PM bar today, the high of which is taken as the reversal point considering it as a Pivot, is yet to be a Major Pivot as its a pivot by 3 bar method only. If we are considering only major pivots here then it will be clear only after the 10 o clock bar is formed that whether this is a major pivot or not!!! If the 10 o clock bar breaches the high of this 3 PM bar than it cannot be considered a major pivot!!
In case we follow pivots both the minor as well as major then its different thing!!!
Do comment if this view is wrong.
Regards
R K Karnani
Hi
Dear RK no here we are not using 5 or 3 bar method so its bit subjective and price react from that perticular point so considering as a pivot

Regards
Satya

rkkarnani

Hi
Dear RK no here we are not using 5 or 3 bar method so its bit subjective and price react from that perticular point so considering as a pivot

Regards
Satya
Okay Satya, got your point, though i would prefer to wait for the next bar to be created to consider it as a Pivot!!! The less subjective we are better it is for our trades. Frankly when u are trading just a few lots it doesnt matter but the moment you graduate yourself to BIGGER quantitis, these things would MATTER!!!
As usual my view, put in to learn from people like you who are so involved in this Pivots in 60 min. flow!!

While on the subject : is it correct to say that the high of todays opening bar PLUS some jiggling space would be the level to exit shorts and go long!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.