Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rkkarnani

Grt Would do that then... this is what is manipulating 60min with 5 min... not on the rules though! Thats why Saint come rescue us :)

Thanks RK sir, for your valuable input! Not I would just gave it a thought but modified the plan B according to your input!

Regards
Milky, i have not used any 5 minute bar friend, when i said a bar closing up /down i meant 60 min. bar only!!!
We are all in the process of learning!!! THisthe launching pad for trading may be 500 nifties...upfrage from a mini nifty!!!! Sharpening the AXE !!!! :D

milkyblack

Milky, i have not used any 5 minute bar friend, when i said a bar closing up /down i meant 60 min. bar only!!!
We are all in the process of learning!!! THisthe launching pad for trading may be 500 nifties...upfrage from a mini nifty!!!! Sharpening the AXE !!!! :D
You mean to wait till the 11 am bar is formed... plz correct me

Regards

rkkarnani

Milky, Satya and others... Do try to put in your inputd before the right side of the chart is visisble!!! Believe me our perspective gets distorted when we see the right side!!! Even if we cannot post, do make a note of it...and not a mental note but written note!!!! It will help us immencely!!!
Just a suggestion!!
Regards
-R K Karnani

Sorry abt that,my friends......

As said before,these are the practical difficulties of trading the NIFTY ......

Anyway,gap up yesterday means you wait for a high to get crossed.Never happened.Then wait for the next pivot to form .....formed at 3927.

Now mild gap up,although not visual,.......your reverse and entry long is over that pivot + a bit.

Which is NOW.

Saint

milkyblack

Anyway,gap up yesterday means you wait for a high to get crossed.Never happened.Then wait for the next pivot to form .....formed at 3927.

Now mild gap up,although not visual,.......your reverse and entry long is over that pivot + a bit.

Which is NOW.

Saint
Thanks Saint,

Reverted to Longs at 3937... SL 3848(absolute with room)

Regards

rkkarnani

Which is NOW.

Saint
Thanks Saint!!! My persoanl view : 3927 was a BIG BIG resistance zone, BUT not a Pivot with 5 bar method!!! Yes its prudent to go long above 3927+room... but the high of today is just at 3951, a mere 24 points away... and considering the size of runs we look at in Nifty , I would rather wait to go long above 3951+ room!!! Well in my trading set up I am attuned to give a BIG respect to days high if its nearby!!!
Saint i reiterate its a fantastic system and will be so easy once rules for different situations are in place and i am sure we have covered quiet a bit of various situations!!!! THANX!!!
Regards
R K Karnani

rkkarnani

We are long now!!! Where is our SL!!!!
01. Yesterdays Low of 11 AM bar at : 3856 (Can be considered a good support zone!!)

02. Pivot on 3 pm bar on 16th at 3761!!!

03. Any other !!???

Which is NOW.

Saint
A large number of traders trade Nifty on 60 min timeframe.Suitable changes for Nifty are Welcome Saint.

Status
Not open for further replies.