Heikin Ashi Candles Colour Change

Rkji

Re: I didn't want to help you but....

laluji

thanks a lot by providing the said EA. traderji doesn' t uploads an EA as it doesn' t recognizes the extension but it does let you upload a .rar file as i did.

i never backstabbed you and i liked the humour in your post & i don' t mean to be sarcastic.

i have gazed at the attachment.pdf & looks interesting & i shall test the EA once i am home.

i truly appreciate anyone who tries to help this lazy & lousy member of traderji :)

regards
rishi

Edward

Hey Rishi,

Looks like laluji has given everything that you wanted for.... I did have one trade manager EA, but it is not as comprehensive as this one is...
Rishi, it seems you are quite upbeat about the Trade manager and that is seen by the pain you took to write the post, I have one request.

If you are successful in getting a good setting which works well for trading 30 min, do post the setting so that others here in traderji will also be benefited...

Laluji thanks once again for this wonderful toool
laluji

thanks a lot by providing the said EA. traderji doesn' t uploads an EA as it doesn' t recognizes the extension but it does let you upload a .rar file as i did.

i never backstabbed you and i liked the humour in your post & i don' t mean to be sarcastic.

i have gazed at the attachment.pdf & looks interesting & i shall test the EA once i am home.

i truly appreciate anyone who tries to help this lazy & lousy member of traderji :)

regards
rishi

Rkji

hi edward

unfortunately, lalooji' s EA is different then expected. it formulates different strategies like hedging & other stuff which are different than what i had expected. i don' t want EA to take any trades but just keep trailing stoplosses & automated TP & SL.

i just need a simple EA which does following :-

1) automatically puts desired initial TP & SL once a position is opened or already opened.

2) alternate option of keeping a trailing stoploss from initial SL instead of putting a TP figure. so once a trade is in profit it trails stops & no TP

regards
rishi

Hey Rishi,

Looks like laluji has given everything that you wanted for.... I did have one trade manager EA, but it is not as comprehensive as this one is...
Rishi, it seems you are quite upbeat about the Trade manager and that is seen by the pain you took to write the post, I have one request.

If you are successful in getting a good setting which works well for trading 30 min, do post the setting so that others here in traderji will also be benefited...

Laluji thanks once again for this wonderful toool

Wow.... $ 100 to $646,000,000 , as I am losing count, I am not sure, but that reads like 646 million dollars...
So if one starts with 1000 dollars, it would have become 6.46 billion dollars, which is half of Jharkand's GDP and almost equal to Uttarakhan's GDP...

God forbid if one starts with 10k dollars, then phew..... mind blowing.... and a bit on the unrealistic side...

Harsh, I used to dream like this when I was a teenager, but now that I am a bit rugged, 200 pips per month will do... :)

Yeah, I know about how the market makers feel about successful EAs and thus would go for ECN or may be try to bridge mt4 signals to a non mt4 platform, which seems possible...

What are the EAs about? Because I've made bots, which had an exceptional backtest history. Exceptional means exceptional for years. 1 Year - $ 100 to $646,000,000. :)

It did perform in Live Market Conditions until Brokers picked on it and made it unsuccessful, Creating The profitable EA is one side of the coin, and never letting brokers 'F' with it is the other side!

Anyway, If It is something good, I wont mind in sharing my coding knowledge.

Harsh124