help required in Pricing of EOD Analysis Software

Hello Every One

I am Ved Narayan From Banglore Working in one the top most IT Company of India

I have devloped an EOD charting and Analysis software , but I don't know much about market and marketing of such software, So required help of you People in Deciding Pricing of this Software, If possible I want to keep it lowest among available Software because I don't have much Manufactring cost for this.

Features of This Software

1) Graphs with most famous 33 Tech Indicators

2) Candlestick Scanner

3) Automatic Pivot Calculator (By Automatic means it will will take values from eod data)

4) Dma Analysis Tools

5) Query on MACD and RSI

6) Portfolio Application

7) Gainers / Looser List with volumes filter

8) 10 days average quantity of every stock

9) Past data and Daily EOD of NSE will be provided from my side.

SInce i have devlop this software so I am able to all things good in my software, but wanted view from your side about pricing.

I know its tough for u to decide Price without seeing Software, its in last stage and will be ready in one week once i got a fair bit of Idea that whether it is suitable and profitable :) to launch this software .

I have kept tag of some where between 4000 -5000 for this software on yearly basis but not final. coz i don't know much about other Indian Products.

Can u people tell me is this price range is fair rnough or i have qouted it too much expensive and please tell me at what rates this type of software available at this moment.

Thanks to all , Well in Advance

Ved Narayan
Sir i have gone through all the posts of valued members and they rightly mentioned here abt their experience nobody will go for 5000/ tag price still lot of good software available in the market with in this range if u realy want to make your software user friendly circulate free evaluation copy find their difficulties and follow their suggestions if usefull and once it got a lot of satisfied user then keep wts so ever tag u want to put. i suggest u include tracking portfolio into it and link with TA u developed. As u asked is their any software provider below the rate of 3000/- there are many u visit www.investarindia.com , www.investinvest.co.in ,www.chartnexus.com many more r there u also mention your site to visit.
Anand

Last edited:

beginner_av

amibroker has set the common mimimum denominator in the mkt. very difficult to beat it. think differently. tie up with trainers for bulk deal and include it in their TA course offering. penetrate the mkt. but then i have left new venture consulting 4 years ago.

amibroker has set the common mimimum denominator in the mkt. very difficult to beat it. think differently. tie up with trainers for bulk deal and include it in their TA course offering. penetrate the mkt. but then i have left new venture consulting 4 years ago.

Thanks to all members of traderji who gave their valuable time in replying.

After reading all answers I have got inputs which i was looking for.

Conclusion which i reached after reading all anwsers either make such a powerful software that one should buy at any rate because standard set by Amibroker and metastock are too high that tough to compete in high range.

And frankly speaking standards Amibroker has set is very tough to cross because they have a full loaded team for their software and proven track record.

But will try my level best and will give 100 % effort in next 6 months, then will come back again here.

Bye Traderji and all members and heartly thanks to u all

oxusmorouz

Thanks to all members of traderji who gave their valuable time in replying.

After reading all answers I have got inputs which i was looking for.

Conclusion which i reached after reading all anwsers either make such a powerful software that one should buy at any rate because standard set by Amibroker and metastock are too high that tough to compete in high range.

And frankly speaking standards Amibroker has set is very tough to cross because they have a full loaded team for their software and proven track record.

But will try my level best and will give 100 % effort in next 6 months, then will come back again here.

Bye Traderji and all members and heartly thanks to u all
Hope you come back soon with an updated software. Wishing you the best of luck. :)

H

hari09omkar

without watching diff. to say anuthing. one of the best software which i thinki is ace of spidersoftware cost 10000 for first year and then 5000 for corresponding year is a beautiful software. please watch this software you will definitely get idea what is the best price of your software with the features you are providing....
These two data vendors - spidersoftwareindia(product:IRIS and ACE) and reliable software(product:Falcon and others) are a black spot in the world market of trading softwares.Now tickerplantindia has also joined in the contest of being 'who is the worst?' You are talking of being the best,I can bet spideriris is the most average.
How can there be a software which can't give u a single mathematical function to programme and no backtesting facilties,man? These two are the real suckers.

Hope you come back soon with an updated software. Wishing you the best of luck. :)

Yes friends will use ur answers as a guidelines for development of software and will try to comeback as early as possible.

But their is one more request that all members please give some more time here and send some message what you really want to do on tech software but not able to do on ambibroker (I know very difficult question because they provide most of features) , and keep this thread alive till i come back , since no point in copying some existing software as it is, but should be taken ahead of that but not possible without your help

Except for perfect buy sell signals

Ved Narayan will see this thread daily

Sir i have gone through all the posts of valued members and they rightly mentioned here abt their experience nobody will go for 5000/ tag price still lot of good software available in the market with in this range if u realy want to make your software user friendly circulate free evaluation copy find their difficulties and follow their suggestions if usefull and once it got a lot of satisfied user then keep wts so ever tag u want to put. i suggest u include tracking portfolio into it and link with TA u developed. As u asked is their any software provider below the rate of 3000/- there are many u visit www.investarindia.com , www.investinvest.co.in ,www.chartnexus.com many more r there u also mention your site to visit.
Anand

Sir just to intrupt you, Sitewise vise detail first one which can bee called as tech software is priced 2247/ per quarter , and we were discussing yearly rates and if i am not wrong in one year their are four quarters which makes him more axpensive than amibroker , second is not even worth including in this list and 3 rd one "nexus " is just a charting software no analysis

Sir just to intrupt you, Sitewise vise detail first one which can bee called as tech software is priced 2247/ per quarter , and we were discussing yearly rates and if i am not wrong in one year their are four quarters which makes him more axpensive than amibroker , second is not even worth including in this list and 3 rd one "nexus " is just a charting software no analysis
sir if give us your site id or address we may more discuss my id is nayak_anand@*************