hi i am planning to do day trading,to start off guide me

kaly422000

hi,
Before u start this task,just select a strategy and paper trade it first.If u are satisfied then only start with real money.
i am yet to start on daytrading but in my opinion start with what one should trade with the portion of holding stocks,and can experiments diffrent formula as one like that if any scrips when started trades 2percent less as indiacates on screen u can sell it

I suggest open a demo account with GCI trading . you will get 50000 us dollars as capital. And observe how much you loose or earn in American markets. Be disciplined and trade thinking you are trading with your own money. That is how I started

Dear sir,
This is Moinuddin from India Infoline. I am glad that you have planned to invest your valuable money in stock market. If u want to open up the demat cum trading account i can help you with that. kindly if you can give me your contact number i will call you up and will let you know the other details. With that you can decide on whether to invest through India Infoline or not. As you would be knowing India Infoline is the largest Stock Brokering Firm in India.

Thank You

With Warm Regards,
F.N. Moinuddin
Relationship Manager
India Infoline Ltd
Ph: +91-9884518959

Last edited:

shanki99

I suggest open a demo account with GCI trading . you will get 50000 us dollars as capital. And observe how much you loose or earn in American markets. Be disciplined and trade thinking you are trading with your own money. That is how I started
so where are u now in this journey and how is it going??