HotForex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they are discussing about "foreign" brokers for a reason... Since everything is done over the internet, they can somewhat bypass the legislation... But problem of course is to receive money, but in Forex, not many people make withdrawals LOL
what do u mean - not many people make withdrawal
u mean because they dont earn or because brokers scam them .

I believe they are discussing about "foreign" brokers for a reason... Since everything is done over the internet, they can somewhat bypass the legislation... But problem of course is to receive money, but in Forex, not many people make withdrawals LOL
I`m not agree with you as per my knowledge everyone able to make withdrawals lol :D

I know LR is accepted, there were some upgrade issues a couple of weeks back but its all good now, though i usually stick with money bookers, withdrawals are easy it was never an issue with this broker, i checked their website and yeah they accept perfectmoney too but the thing is, what you use to deposit is also the only way to withdraw, if you invest with perfect money then your withdrawal should only be with perfect money :)

Usage of Virtual Currency like Liberty reserve and Perfect money is a god solution. I am not sure if Hotforex accepts virtauk currency.
As I know, almost broker support virtual currency and hotforex is one of them. I do use Moneybooker but I heard LR is a good payment service for online business. It's good if you use LR.

got an email about a new service hotforex offers, technical analysis thing, i guess its free for account with 500 not so sure how it works but will check it out in myhotforex

Trading Central is a famous strategic consultant company and association in Forex world. So their TA would be very useful for traders. I think it's like we have helped from prestigious association.

yup, exactly, I guess technical traders would benefit more from this, well i guess all traders would, and its a good step by the broker to offer it that way

yup, exactly, I guess technical traders would benefit more from this, well i guess all traders would, and its a good step by the broker to offer it that way
I am delighted to know this. anyway, it could be of some reference to traders.
I follow more on trend, but also take care of technical part for some deals. there are really a lot to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.