HotForex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean its just an option since i only trade majors, EURUSD on the fixed accounts are like 1.8 pips. which is not bad! its just an option, but so far as normal trading si going its all good on my part with hotforex, but thanks :)

tamaa,
fixed spreads are not always good - as you might actually be missing on better oportunity! like LOWER spreads!
try aaafx my friend, you will not be sorry !
imo, lower spread could be good but it's not fixed and it might go greater than usual. In some pair and in some situation, fixed helps us control our trades better.

Kungfu,

of course, but you can choose when you will be trading. anyhow as you said it all depends on the pair and the spreads. but beyond that, you should look for your broker to be regulated and should that be the case then we are talking about a totally different ball game ;)

i wouldn't say 99% are scam. there are lots of bad brokers out there, and we always should do our homework and research in lookingfor a regulated well known broker such as hotforex :) forex trading is risky and the posibility of losing morey is bigger than gaining, thats why we study and try to learn :)

Is it possible to withdraw from Hotforex to our bank account via VISA/MASTER (CC)?

I have found out Hotforex do support withdraw them but I haven't tried, need some advices as fee and how long to see money in bank account? Anyone tried it?

i think you can only withdraw via visa/master if you deposited via visa/master, the only excemption was for LR traders that they could withdraw through other means after the LR issue

but just to be sure, try to contact support and check what your option are, and if there are limits to your withdrawal. coz i only use MB, try live chat

Status
Not open for further replies.