HotForex

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds fishy if you ask me, and he wouldn't even post any documents, though im not from india (philippines is close right LOL) but i've been enjoying earning with these guys :)

Someone posted on FPA saying that HotForex has been banned from accepting Indian members after 15 June 2012.

This is news for me and I'm hearing it for the first time. Does anyone here have any information about this development?

Here's the link: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/20234-www-hotforex-com-banned-india-15-06-2012-a.html
Hi natjay,

Are you from India ?

Because according to your link its only effects to Indian Traders.

I don't think so its true as I am also from India

Someone posted on FPA saying that HotForex has been banned from accepting Indian members after 15 June 2012.

This is news for me and I'm hearing it for the first time. Does anyone here have any information about this development?

Here's the link: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/20234-www-hotforex-com-banned-india-15-06-2012-a.html
Forex is illegal for Indian retail investors so where does the question of "banning hotforex" arise? Indian retail investors aren't supposed to trade with ANY forex-brokers anyway! So all forex-brokers are as good as "banned" anyway!

Besides, that guy seems like a typical forex-newbie who made bad trading decisions & then blaming the broker for his losses, there's another thread of his where someone said he had $124 on his account & traded mini-lot with it, it's just bad money-management
Yes, there are scams in the world of forex but there's no shortage of ill-equipped forex-traders either, who will make bad trading-decisions & then unnecessarily call every broker a scam, it is best to ignore such people

In another post of his on FPA, he says Indians should only invest in local Indian exchanges because forex is "risky" & what not; it's because of idiots like these that for years, Indian government hadn't even allowed investing in futures of indexes, equities & commodities :mad:

I think a person should have the right to decide where he wants to invest his money

Hi Guys...

How did you fund your Hotforex account?

Can we fund it through Indian credit card?
I think you can not use credit card directly dealing with forex in india.

however you can use other alternatives.

as to hotforex, you can use moneybookers, libertyreserve.

I love moneybookers, it's perfect.

I think you can not use credit card directly dealing with forex in india.

however you can use other alternatives.

as to hotforex, you can use moneybookers, libertyreserve.

I love moneybookers, it's perfect.
Hi ctech..

Thanks for your answer.If moneybookers and LR block your account whom will you ask? It will be hectic.

Is there any trader who uses cc or vcc?

Status
Not open for further replies.