How many pairs do you trade?

I agree with your words.
however now I am trading mainly two currency pairs. I can not focus on too many pairs too.
Thanks on agreeing on my points. the best way to make consistent profit in this business is trade only 1 pair which is highly technical. EURusd is a good one to get easy profits out of it.
I do get around $300 per week on this pair.:rofl:

Thanks on agreeing on my points. the best way to make consistent profit in this business is trade only 1 pair which is highly technical. EURusd is a good one to get easy profits out of it.
I do get around $300 per week on this pair.:rofl:
wow, it's great you can got USD300 every week.
how much is your fund?

do you have any experience on zulu, I am with hotforex, and wanna know some details.

I think before you find what pair to trade it's important to "get to know a pair" before you trade it and more importantly HOW to do this.

There are three components: Understand the Directional Bias, Know the Pip Range Movement, and the Pip Spread.

In my opinion, EUR/USD is the best to trade in. It offers high level of volatility which is good for trading and making good amount of profits.

what i personally trade in is EUR/USD, GBP/USD & AUD/USD.

the funda is simple, make sure you're well updated with the major fundamental news and track the markets regularly initially to understand the trends . Once you capture the scenario all you need is to keep an eye on the fundamental news. it helps to a great extent.

if you noticed here, i prefer trading the pairs with USD in the picture. US Dollar has the biggest economy and any changes to it brings about good amount of volatility.

also it is inversely proportional to Gold prices :D so u can trade in the commodities as well and earn some neat profits there too :D

I think before you find what pair to trade it's important to "get to know a pair" before you trade it and more importantly HOW to do this.

There are three components: Understand the Directional Bias, Know the Pip Range Movement, and the Pip Spread.
I agree with this way for every choice you make in currency pairs.
and we need some focus too.