how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

hills_5000

On 01 Dec there is a hanging man . I would have closed my longs and yes I would have gone short... look at the 4H also there is MACD xover , to downside.

And this is looking at the left at the EOD candles...But Ashwani Sir will not agree , but we have to learn exit strategies and converting to opposite positions from him.So lets see what he says.

hills u can see this post.. why shouldn't we go for short in nzdusd pair..

sir, today i have completed first 200 pages of this thread, and now i can say i m getting a feel of the terminology used by you.
I have learned that first of all i shd have a mts with req indicators.
I should learn bout these basic indicators and shd learn how to define trend as well.
It wud have been great if i wud have been following you in the early part of thread coz by now i wud have finalised my mts, and wud have asked for any correction from your side.

But as they say, its never too late, i have covered half and wud like to complete it soon.thnx for such a nice learning opportunity.
And i shd say thnx to cotton sir, hardik sir, aayush sir and hills sir for maintaining the flow of thread, me too will participate actively wen i complete full thread.
yesterday their was a continues flow of various questions asked and i was so much involved in answering these posts received,that i was not able to give basic post ,which i planned for saturday.
What i wanted to explain was ,when ever reversal is there,in the trend ,from short to long or long to short,there is always a reversal day.
When trend will change from long to short,the reversal day will be highest high day
and when trend will change from short to long ,then reversal day will be the lowest low day
this reversal day is the most important day
as in case of short trade taken by us,highest high of reversal day will always be our initial stop loss
and in case of long trade taken,lowest low of reversal day is always our initial stop loss

UP TO THIS STAGE,THIS RULE WILL WORK ON ALL THE THREE MARKETS
STOCK MARKET
COMMODITY MARKET
FOREX MARKET
BUT NOW IN CONTINUATION OF THIS POST ,WE WILL SEE.HOW WE CAN TAKE BENEFIT OF THIS RULE,PARTICULARLY WHILE TRADING THE
FOREX MARKET
BUT BEFORE THAT FIRST I WILL TELL YOU REGARDING THE SPECIFIC BEHAVIOR OF FEW OF CURRENCY PAIRS,SO THAT WE CAN UNDERSTAND WHERE WE HAVE TO APPLY THESE TECHNICAL(ON WHICH PAIRS)AND AT WHICH PAIR WE HAVE TO IGNORE,TO GET THE PERFECT RESULT-TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:

hills_5000

Sir , kindly clarify... as per weekly chart...the green bar on friday is a bounce off the weekly and daily trend line... so why is it that you say that you will not close the short....

and then why should we not go long since on 4H time frame there is a clear signal to go long...from EOD bounce off trend line and entry on 4H...

thanks Sir...

in usdcad,you can close your short once it touched the trend line,it will be considered your contrary decision
but you can not go long at this stage
but i will stick to short being a basket trader,if my basket is comfortable
you can shift to money management rule for exit on either side you are

Sir , kindly clarify... as per weekly chart...the green bar on friday is a bounce off the weekly and daily trend line... so why is it that you say that you will not close the short....

and then why should we not go long since on 4H time frame there is a clear signal to go long...from EOD bounce off trend line and entry on 4H...

thanks Sir...
JUST TRY TO UNDER STAND ONE THING,I TAUGHT YOU SEVERAL TIME BUT IT LOOKS YOU IGNORED IT.
JUST HAVE SOME PRESSURE AT YOUR MIND ONCE AGAIN AND TELL ME WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EOD TRADER AND FOUR HOUR TRADER
YOU ENTERED SHORT IN USDCAD WITH THE HELP OF 4 HOUR TIME FRAME
YOU ARE GOING TO EXIT FROM FOUR HOUR TIME FRAME
AND YOU ARE DOING END OF DAY TRADING
THEN WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FOUR HOUR AND END OF DAY TIME FRAME TRADER
(and for your information at weekly,at end of day and at four hour usdcad is a short not long)
at present usdcad is long at monthly and at one hour only(and you are neither monthly nor one hour time frame trader-in currency i am just teaching end of day trading-no lower time frame at all)

JUST TRY TO UNDER STAND ONE THING,I TAUGHT YOU SEVERAL TIME BUT IT LOOKS YOU IGNORED IT.
JUST HAVE SOME PRESSURE AT YOUR MIND ONCE AGAIN AND TELL ME WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EOD TRADER AND FOUR HOUR TRADER
(and for your information at weekly,at end of day and at four hour usdcad is a short not long)
at present usdcad is long at monthly and at one hour only(and you are neither monthly nor one hour time frame trader-in currency i am just teaching end of day trading-no lower time frame at all)
now from some one learned in whom you have faith,first try to under stand the difference between end of day trader and four hour time frame trader.
this difference must be clear in your mind ,other wise you will always be confused and will go on taking wrong decision again and again

thanks Sir...
once you are in trade on weekly basis,even then this bounce on weekly chart from lower support to up side is not valid,you will as weekly time frame trader,just stick to 1.0583 stop loss ,which is stop loss of current weekly short.
here you are again confused that weekly is on long side now

once you are in trade on weekly basis,even then this bounce on weekly chart from lower support to up side is not valid,you will as weekly time frame trader,just stick to 1.0583 stop loss ,which is stop loss of current weekly short.
here you are again confused that weekly is on long side now
if you are four hour time frame trader then you will stick to four hour stop loss of short trade,which at present is 1.0243

hills_5000

Sir I am saying the same thing. Entry taking help of lower time frame but exit only on EOD.

Yes on weekly it is short. My mistake . Wrong trendline plotting. Monthly long.

I am asking sir..that should we not consider the fact that this pair might be undergoing reversal on EOD since there is a bounce off the daily trendline? Doesnt the scenario look the same as it did on 29-31 Oct .

I am not questioning your judgement Sir but clarifying doubts.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.