How much upside left with Teledata Informatics demerger?

Hello friends, it is surprising that TIL with expected annualised EPS of Rs 25/- is trading at 30/-. There could be some reason behind this. Can anybody have the news about this company.

Dear yatish,
if u have time pls go through their corporate presentation availbale in the website.not bad at all.....
Dear Rajesh

I am not denying that the price wont move up from 29, I have 2500 shares at 30....

and 100 before the stock split... just averaging..

But the company heads are known for their wrong doings than the right ones.

Company details and future looks damn good, thats why i am holding these shares

Dear friend,
I believe ,this share is available very cheap only becos of the bad reputation of the mangement.there is no reason not to believe in the numbers.no company can show fake numbers for several quarters in the present world.its so so difficult,moreover thier auditors are same as that of reliance and they have exended thier service for another year.just one point is enough for one to believe..why the promoter has increased his stake?if the numbers were fake,normally promoters would somehow jack up the price with the help of operators and sell thier shares.in this case not only the share price has not increased but also the promter has increased the stake.i believe its jackpot worth taking isk..
regards..rajesh

sudoku1

ITS high time since that i think the title of this thred should b read as 'how much downside................';)