How to Invest in US Stock markets from India

I don't have in detail idea about the investing money in US market in India.But here i can share with you name of the best platform called Religare Online where you can get all the information about the share market.

Hi Senthil,
I am an experienced trader in US stock market. I have been trading there for the last 5 years and made good money. You can post your specific questions to me in this forum. I will answer them specifically. Also I can tell you the strategies by which you can make 4-5% of profit every month with very low risk.
Let me know your specific questions. I will try to Answer.
Vikrant Kumar

Hi Senthil,
I am an experienced trader in US stock market. I have been trading there for the last 5 years and made good money. You can post your specific questions to me in this forum. I will answer them specifically. Also I can tell you the strategies by which you can make 4-5% of profit every month with very low risk.
Let me know your specific questions. I will try to Answer.
Vikrant Kumar
You have been on this site for around 4-5 years with one other post. Low risk of 4-5% a month, you are so full of ****.

What markets do you trade? Who is you broker? What do you trade Equities, options futures. Looks like you are just write naked puts.

i have been working with this group know as dollarbird trading which is operated by exp. trader's for trader's as they say

i have no problem as i have been trading with them for past few months the payout comes on time great trading platform and exceptional tech support these guys have good knowledge of platform ECN'S and they guide us very well on how to make good use of dark pools to trade in these markets

the best part about this group is they will do everything they can for trader's benefit if you are looking for trading in US equity market they are the best guys to work with as they have all the knowledge and exp. about the platform and various other things

I have a rudimentary question as to how companies like DollarBirdTrading and Capstone can trade in the US markets when there are regulations allowing Indian entities to only invest upto $200,000 or so.