How to Invest in US Stock markets from India

i have been working with this group know as dollarbird trading which is operated by exp. trader's for trader's as they say

i have no problem as i have been trading with them for past few months the payout comes on time great trading platform and exceptional tech support these guys have good knowledge of platform ECN'S and they guide us very well on how to make good use of dark pools to trade in these markets

the best part about this group is they will do everything they can for trader's benefit if you are looking for trading in US equity market they are the best guys to work with as they have all the knowledge and exp. about the platform and various other things
Hey! I want to know which trading platform dollarbird provide to you (Software name). Is this a Prop trading firm. Actually I'm using TAKION trading software in my Prop trading firm. If they are provide difference software, is this are user friendly software & what about the hot key. Actually I want to know details about the dollarbird. I'm very much interested in US equity trading as a day trader. My mail id ([email protected])

Hi Senthil,
I am an experienced trader in US stock market. I have been trading there for the last 5 years and made good money. You can post your specific questions to me in this forum. I will answer them specifically. Also I can tell you the strategies by which you can make 4-5% of profit every month with very low risk.
Let me know your specific questions. I will try to Answer.
Vikrant Kumar
Hey! I want to know which trading platform you use (Software name). Is this a Prop trading firm where you work. Actually I'm using TAKION trading software in my Prop trading firm. If you use difference software, is this are user friendly software & what about the hot key. Actually I want to know details about your trading platform as a Interday trader. I'm very much interested in US equity trading as a day trader. My mail id ([email protected])

Mr.G

I have a rudimentary question as to how companies like DollarBirdTrading and Capstone can trade in the US markets when there are regulations allowing Indian entities to only invest upto $200,000 or so.
Welcome to the world of the market my friends. One entity can hold assets worth 1 lakh $. What if you open 10 shell entities? And the regulator here is a sleep dog so you can have a party time. I'm a fund manager.

P.S. I think most people are just bullshiting each other in this thread.

DanPickUp

Welcome to the world of the market my friends. One entity can hold assets worth 1 lakh $. What if you open 10 shell entities? And the regulator here is a sleep dog so you can have a party time. I'm a fund manager.

P.S. I think most people are just bullshiting each other in this thread.
What about you?

Once coming up as Mr. G as a fund manager in this forum and the other time coming up as Mastermind007 as a student.

Hmm????????

Who is now cheating who?

Mr.G

I don't even know him my friend. You have confused me with someone else.

Mr.G

Mastertrader007 not mastermind. Is it wrong to become a fund manager at a young age????? I finally went freaking through with it! And I still don't know **** about condors cause you never taught me. And yes I am a fund manager. Proud to say I am. I never said that I'm not in college. A few days ago I told some university students that I am a university student aswell. End of topic man.