How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some time ago, Kamlesh had stated that will ignore anything about MCX charts because he is trading on MT4. Maybe with zerodha coming out with commodities, he will get more interested :) .. Maybe the commodities section here will have more traffic than other sections :D

Trade 13 hrs a day !!!!!! baap re..

Dear Kamlesh,
Can you share figures of entry in crude as per mcx trades :)...am some confussion in putting orders for the trade....as per gci our entry @96.58 ..we put order there figure comes as arround 4755.45....But low of MCX (as per BFD chart which is good) shows 4755...though gci made low 96.38 ..so our entry still pending in mcx...Hope you understood my doubt....Please give guidence about it ..am looking to start commodity trade soon as Zerodha starting it :)
1. Don't calculate prices for MCX...just hit market orders for entry as long as set up is there....or above or below of previous candle...
2. for Stop Loss look for previous swing High/Low at MCX....

I entered at 4771 with Stop Loss at 4744....

Some time ago, Kamlesh had stated that will ignore anything about MCX charts because he is trading on MT4. Maybe with zerodha coming out with commodities, he will get more interested :) .. Maybe the commodities section here will have more traffic than other sections :D

Trade 13 hrs a day !!!!!! baap re..
what is this Zerodha phenomenon!...something special i think...

VJAY

1. Don't calculate prices for MCX...just hit market orders for entry as long as set up is there....or above or below of previous candle...
2. for Stop Loss look for previous swing High/Low at MCX....

I entered at 4771 with Stop Loss at 4744....
Thanks kamlesh for solving it :)

what is this Zerodha phenomenon!...something special i think...
Last I knew, Zerodha has a fixed transaction charge of Rs 20 per transaction, irrespective of lot size, value, number of lots etc. 1 transaction - Rs 20.

Regarding your internet situation, could you not get a wired connection from Airtel etc. If you have to get through mobile only then usually Airtel works best, followed by Vodafone as second best and Idea at 3rd. The rest are highly location dependent.

Reliance Netconnect may or may not be good but most of these companies easily give you a demo of their usb 3g dongle at the location you want.

What city are you in?

Last I knew, Zerodha has a fixed transaction charge of Rs 20 per transaction, irrespective of lot size, value, number of lots etc. 1 transaction - Rs 20.

Regarding your internet situation, could you not get a wired connection from Airtel etc. If you have to get through mobile only then usually Airtel works best, followed by Vodafone as second best and Idea at 3rd. The rest are highly location dependent.

Reliance Netconnect may or may not be good but most of these companies easily give you a demo of their usb 3g dongle at the location you want.

What city are you in?
I am in Gurgaon...earlier i had broadband of Airtel (speed was good) but very frequently they had wire connection issues and took too much time to repair the problem so on reco of a friend "Photon+ makkhan hai"...i purchased it but disappointed with the service....

Status
Not open for further replies.