How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

poortrader

Absolute bad idea, sorry to say.

I think we are here for a bigger cause ie learn technicals/trading psycho & excahnge knowledge, many will agree that we should not make it a chatroom kind of thing for trading purpose only.

Seniors sharing their knowledge here are cause of the benevolent nature & others should not use this for getting TIPS without real intention of learning.

Moreover making a club will restrictive & many people will not be able to join.
Clarification: I am in no way saying that we should or would undermine the forum.

myamit

Guys,

Let's not speculate & waste time on what should be done & will be done.

If guys are not getting knowledge and going after tips... I guess they will realize importance of knowledge some point & will come back.

If by getting popularize pattern looses it's importance than I think there are many other ways by which WW pattern has become popular and we should not think that ours is the only big time forum.

If this forum is setup with bigger cause (frankly I do not agree & also not aware of such big cause. To me any such forum has one primary objective and that is sharing of information within similar interest groups) than one of the mods will come & let us know.

Instead... let's keep discussing trades & see why/how things are happening.

Attached is the WW on Crude 5 min chart (formed just about 15 mins back)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I am floating this idea after discussing with a few TJ members online. We can float a WW Club to share instant/real time WW formations among us with proper reasoning/logic. PM me if anyone is interested.
I think instead of a club or an additional external source to monitor during the trading hours, why not start a thread here "Wolfe Waves in Progress". Watch it work for a while. It will get a bigger exposure here and maybe a bigger interest too. Then, later, you may decide on a sub-forum or something, whatever the next step.

So, a thread would be a very good sounding ground for this.

myamit

I think instead of a club or an additional external source to monitor during the trading hours, why not start a thread here "Wolfe Waves in Progress". Watch it work for a while. It will get a bigger exposure here and maybe a bigger interest too. Then, later, you may decide on a sub-forum or something, whatever the next step.

So, a thread would be a very good sounding ground for this.
This is certainly a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.