How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vikrit

There is too much of approximation for points 2 and 4....Compare with the standard diagram...and trade only simple WW, i mean easily visible to many...
thanks for reply, in future will look for only simple, easily visible WW.

if possible plz tell- CAN that be a valid WW with proper 2 and 4, even for advance users???

vikrit

ok... thanx, have read manual again, will check out your charts once again but the thing is some fluctuation are always there in price, which confuse for points.

for ex this chart-

is this a valid and good WW?? (irrespective of volume condition, assuming vol is there just to understand the points)

and plz guide how to decide where to enter, as bill manual's anything in sweet zone is good. but sometimes price touch the 1-3-5 line come down/up. sometimes touch/go beyond 1-3-5, turn & start going towards target, but in next candle again start going down/up deep in sweet zone; so what to do??:confused:

KID_of_MARKET

@ vikrit

I have taken the trade at point 1 you have mentioned. (hence two buy on the chart)

at second point I have taken a trade thinking that my assertion on point 5 was not proper at point 1 (volume was almost same and the price was under 1-3 line)

Taken two trades on belief that it was ww, and exited on belief that it might not be ww:(

Status
Not open for further replies.