How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Comex Gold daily.

Support taken at black line at 'A'is being tested after resistance found at blue line at 'B'.

Overall Gold is moving in red channel and may target lower red line in due course of time.

[/URL][/IMG]
click image for full size view

regards,
One more observation on Gold....It has made...LH-LL-LH on Daily....it must consolidate or go lower....resuming uptrend ruled out for a while....

vikrit

Yes it is not hypothetical. In the manual itself Bill has clarified it.

Higher TF traders are like Big brothers so go with the HTF ONLY, i.e., ignore WW on smaller TF if it's EPA progress does not agree with Higher TF EPA. When both TF WWs agree you know what to do:).

have read it in manual, asked aditya to understand trade execution way/rules for that type of situations.:)

thanks for all guidance and sharing your experiences. :clapping::thumb:

Gold Seeker Closing Report: Gold and Silver Gain About 1%

Please Note: U.S. and Canadian stock markets are closed today in observance of Good Friday. However, bond and currency markets will remain open and March’s jobs data will still be released.
Hi Praveen must say...your signature lines are very catchy...previous one i remem...it was sth like if you pray and do bhajans etc..a bad person too can become good person...:thumb:...thanx for the buy area on Gold...

Dear one u r not missing anything of TA...they are talking something else...storm etc...:)
I thought you understood Hindi very well..... isn't this the case.... that storm was related to Nifty.... but nothing technical at all.... ;)

Hi TP...why rupee is set to fall on Monday.??..just don't have any clue but curiosity.:)..
The dollar index is 79.84 (Friday Closing). It was 78.xx at our closing time (5pm IST) on Wednesday. That alone will make the dollar expensive. Then there is this sudden loss of confidence in the Euro, so dollar as a safer haven buying will emerge. Unless, of course, the dollar index falls to below 79 before our markets open, or the RBI intervenes early on Monday. Usually the RBI intervention comes in the last hour of trading (4-5pm).

Another thing, nothing scientific about this one, is that during the last few moments of trading on Wednesday, the dollar went up by about 15 paisa, crossing from below its ATP of the day to about 12 paisa above it (went up from 51.29xx to 51.45xx - the ATP was 51.32xx). Difficult for me to explain this, but generally a sudden movement in the last moments portends continuation on the opening of the next day (my observation).

Please
Can anyone inform where to open account for trading international
commodities like copper,gold ,crude oil as there is low liquidity in
MCX than international markets.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.