How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

anilnegi

Dear Kamlesh,

let me know your choice of stock or scrip your are intrested to see an example. i will show you through screen shot.

Thanks

Any strategy should have 3 min. criteria to become sucessful,
1. Entry
2. Stop loss
3. Exit

in your case you missed other two

Dear kamlesh,

see the attachement and let me know if you have any questions futher.
this image is taken from the charting of candlestick of 5 mins bar for sbi scrip.

thanks
Hello nmpita,

Please use some external service to load charts. With "Manage Attachments" you will run out of attachment space very soon.

See my signature for instructions on how to upload your charts and post a link here.

Meanwhile keep up the good work :thumb:

Any strategy should have 3 min. criteria to become sucessful,
1. Entry
2. Stop loss
3. Exit

in your case you missed other two
Yes 3 critera are a must

for entry wait for next signal to generate from my method when white line crossess both the line check for price break out with increase in volume

for stoploss should be the mean value of the last candle.

and exit should be minimum 0.5 % profit from the buy value. otherwise use trailing stoploss if the price futher increases..

thanks

Yes 3 critera are a must

for entry wait for next signal to generate from my method when white line crossess both the line check for price break out with increase in volume

for stoploss should be the mean value of the last candle.

and exit should be minimum 0.5 % profit from the buy value. otherwise use trailing stoploss if the price futher increases..

thanks
Your Idea is valid and powerful. MTF in sync.
ANyways how do you plot theses averages.

Guys anybody knowing substitute for GCI MT4 platform?...
in case GCI stops demo service for unlimited time...i mean any other MT4 based platform of any other broker which has Crude oil, Gold, Silver...?...

Almost every MT4 Broker provides these 3 commodities... You won't have to worry at all..... FxPro, Alpari, Broco.... just name them... :)

Your Idea is valid and powerful. MTF in sync.
ANyways how do you plot theses averages.
Dear Kamlesh,

Any brokerage firm gives you online trading software to buy and sell your stock. Like sharekhan, Ventura, Nirmalbang, etc
These are free softwares when you open account with them.

In this software you have facility to add candlestick Charts and the Study of Average line of Price. You can add these 3 Average line for 5 mins, 15 mins and 30 mins which gives clear picture of Price movement.

Afterall these markets is the flow of Supply vs Demand

You can apply this method to Equity trading, F&O Trading, MCX, and Commodity Trading.

Thanks

One more thing...i want to attack Fundamental analysis soon so that one infy or titan i can catch in whole life at least...:D....reading balance sheet and judging forward PE multiple etc...something something they talk on TV...

I want to educate myself in this area...so any good books, threads, or whatever plz let me know....thanx!....
I was analyzing the relation between PE Multiple and Price a couple of months ago..... Here's the link to that file.... Just has the raw data and a couple of formulas..... No interpretation at all.... See if it helps... Otherwise, if I get some time, would try to bring out some meaningful interpretation along with graphs..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.