How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbear

Thank you kamlesh. That was helpful! I jus wanted to know theory part if it existed! but i can work with practical . Which is more important than theory.

Guys! Who are new to Wolfe Waves to first paper trade at least 100 such waves. Then only put your hard earned money at risk. Making money from Wolfe Waves is fast but needs expert's touch. Please paper trade first.

Google out, read everything about them available and frame your rules. Before a trade ensure that you are following the rules exactly without compromise.

================================================

To earn 1-2% in commodities daily just master Pride's Intraday Strategy. It has a great combination of settings, dual TF, momentum.
The idea originates from Robert C Miner. http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/29798-prides-intra-day-strategy-profit-everyday.html

Tweaks i suggest:

1. Just Go with the trend because 'trend is your friend' as they say but only if you are with it.

2. Commodities trend a lot.

3. Check economic calender first for any forthcoming NEWS. Systems perform well in the absence of news..

4. Take [240 min - 30 min - 5 min] all momentums together for intraday trade on 05 min chart. Highly probable trade.

5. Look for and draw valid trendlines on all TF.

Paper trade first at least 30 such trades. That you can finish in 2 weeks.
Then analyse the results. Frame rules and then trade with them.

Kamlesh Uttam

Dear Uttam

You are really doing very good work for new traders. could you please tell me that pride strategy work on commodities or not because I am applying this strategy in Gold. But did not get any trade.

many thanks for your thread

Dear Uttam

You are really doing very good work for new traders. could you please tell me that pride strategy work on commodities or not because I am applying this strategy in Gold. But did not get any trade.

many thanks for your thread
It works and and gives more trades than NIFTY.

Be patient and apply it on Crude, Silver, Gold, NIFTY simultaneously.....
I keep open all windows in MT4........5 min 30 min for each scrip.....

Include the tweaks i have suggested along with LH-LL.....

Kamlesh Uttam

Status
Not open for further replies.