How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mdrafi67

Keep a record of your paper trading in a diary. Include everything even your emotional description just like Jesse Livermore did.

If we stay here in this thread with the same enthusiasm for 6 more months you would be quite ready with a solid base for the long race.
hi kamleshji,
Its good to see u ......actually we were missing ur posts since morning.........any how today traded ur method in commodities and YOU wont believe it that the results were mind blowing....................used NO INDICATOR........JUST TL and ofcourse WW patterns...........u r a GEM like thing.........this credit goes to u..........MAY GOD BLESS U ....n i from the bottom of my heart WISH U A VERY HAPPY TRADING LIFE AHEAD.......keep ROCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!:thumb::clap::clapping:

hi kamleshji,
Its good to see u ......actually we were missing ur posts since morning.........any how today traded ur method in commodities and YOU wont believe it that the results were mind blowing....................used NO INDICATOR........JUST TL and ofcourse WW patterns...........u r a GEM like thing.........this credit goes to u..........MAY GOD BLESS U ....n i from the bottom of my heart WISH U A VERY HAPPY TRADING LIFE AHEAD.......keep ROCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!:thumb::clap::clapping:
'used NO INDICATOR'.............i like that:).

.....anyways Think of yourself after six more months....That should inspire you to work harder for each trade and practice more Patience:).

EagleOne

@kamlesh
I am afraid your guess isn't correct. The above losing trade happened because you missed the rising bottom of the wedge.

adityasaraf007

Gold 30min WW... Had posted this earlier while it was developing.... Now, its time for some Ex-Post Analysis...

Kamlesh ji... please share your views on it... have you seen such Conservative WW being formed and panning out like this

Regards

adityasaraf007

Crude 30min WW... Again it was posted earlier and time for Ex-Post Analysis...

However, there is some data difference between GCI MT4 and eSignal... GCI shows that Point 5 did take out the high of Point 3... Anyways, eSignal's data is final...

Kamleshji... your views on it...

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.