How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mdrafi67

THIS IS A GOLD M-81 CHART...........IS GOLD STILL ON ITS BULL RUN???? THROW UR VIEWS AND COMMENTS.....................

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:
MR

THIS IS A GOLD M-81 CHART...........IS GOLD STILL ON ITS BULL RUN???? THROW UR VIEWS AND COMMENTS.....................

MR
Good to see that green line in your chart.

Well ...Gold may slow down it's speed for a while and bounce off from a less steep trendline (see my posted chart on Gold) but i think Trend is clearly up.
1662 is the first target.

abhi_neth

MR
In the chart the TL's have not been drawn correctly, they should always connect the swing lows in an uptrend. And the smaller RED TL cannot be validated until there is an higher high.
In any case the larger TL is broken & at present it is a pullback rally to the broken TL. If there is a close above the broken TL & the next bar doesn't break below it, then it is a bullish signal.

Seniors pls. confirm

In the chart the TL's have not been drawn correctly, they should always connect the swing lows in an uptrend. And the smaller RED TL cannot be validated until there is an higher high.
In any case the larger TL is broken & at present it is a pullback rally to the broken TL. If there is a close above the broken TL & the next bar doesn't break below it, then it is a bullish signal.

Seniors pls. confirm
You are absolutely correct.
Can you summarize all the rules you know about Trendlines.
I am working on it so that we have a comprehensive knowledge about Trendlines.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.