How to trade with an oscillator

Another one in quick succession.Gave one rs in no time. Practice makes perfect.
Smart use to say,see thousands of chart.I am posting,only to find out whether i am making any mistake.

well,

I have not much idea about commodity market, though passed NCFM commodity with 76%, What I am concern is %K. Look that it not perfect "HING", but still indicating a trap for time being. I may be wrong as no other indicators are there. If you can please post after ward chart so that I can get idea whether I am right or wrong.

johnny

rangarajan

well,

I have not much idea about commodity market, though passed NCFM commodity with 76%, What I am concern is %K. Look that it not perfect "HING", but still indicating a trap for time being. I may be wrong as no other indicators are there. If you can please post after ward chart so that I can get idea whether I am right or wrong.

johnny
Stock went on to make 398.8,power of divergence.Note it was also a buy above the high of the bar that closed subsequent to bar that closed >20.Chart i have not posted fearing viewers may get sick of me:)

Hi ST,
If only your time permits, Could you please help us to understand, how to take trade in 5 minutes TF by comparing 30 and 60 minutes TF like as you explained yesterday for one or two days. Though we take trades using 5 minutes, as learners we all have trouble in reading 5 minutes with 30 and 60. Your help would really help lot of beginners to avoid most false trades... Thanks a lot for your valuable time

Thanks
Bala
Bala,

I will certainly try to post some charts on important days where we can see the timeframe amalgamation. But will post the current charts after the markets whenever the time permits so that the charts will be fresh in minds of everyone.

But this amalgamation is not easy....we have been talking about it in miniflow thread for very long time but still many were not able to see it clearly.

Smart_trade

I like what is unfolding here. It is the truest of in-trend stochastic indications. Here, I did not cheat in confirming my view with my own methodology, but watch for a reversal at 398 or under. Let me add, that would be in the absence of what I don't see on other TF's.

The reason I'm saying that relative to this TF is notice how fast the stochs are rising. Price action is not keeping pace. You can see that steady flow of price action and stochastics in this downtrend on this whole chart.

Watch for the reversal to create a new low.

Another one in quick succession.Gave one rs in no time. Practice makes perfect.
Smart use to say,see thousands of chart.I am posting,only to find out whether i am making any mistake.

rangarajan

I like what is unfolding here. It is the truest of in-trend stochastic indications. Here, I did not cheat in confirming my view with my own methodology, but watch for a reversal at 398 or under. Let me add, that would be in the absence of what I don't see on other TF's.

The reason I'm saying that relative to this TF is notice how fast the stochs are rising. Price action is not keeping pace. You can see that steady flow of price action and stochastics in this downtrend on this whole chart.

Watch for the reversal to create a new low.
Thanks 4xpip for the new lesson.
I was watching till 11.30pm yesterday night.The stock was very volatile,fight bet bulls & bears with sudden interest as noted by surge in volume.Neither new low nor new high formed.In fact it formed a H & S in 5mt TF,came very near to neck,but never breached.As it was in O/S for more than 5bars,shorted when PH was formed on pull back(paper trade only:)),but triggered after 5 bars by 5paise above PH & came down by one rs:annoyed::mad::console:
How it ended,no idea.
But mind u,it was in O/B previously & after retracement again reached exactly reached previous high only,not a penny more.
Keeping Smart's replies,my s/l buy 5paise above previous high never triggered.
Perhaps,operator somehow saw my buy order & got scared:)

rangarajan

Hi Rangarajan,

Looking at your Stochastics in the chart you missed a few sitters... anyways watch it move +400.....:)

SG
Savant fantastic.What we say in Tamizh 'Saint Vashisht words never fail' & so was yours.
Chart posted below which i had saved for posting here to ask Smart for discussion.

Pl explain what made u say,it would reach Higher levels for our benefit.

My query to experts are,stock was in O/B more than 5 bars.But never reached new high.Any signal was there in the chart to anticipate this.

On the other hand,as predicted by 4xpip in his post,it came down very near to days low.

Both Savants & 4xpip predictions were correct.

rangarajan

I am posting the chart of copper as at 15.50,both 5min & one hr,Stoch 8,3,4.
The Long at 403.1 which was as per +ve Divergence & as per Entry method above stoch 20,did not yield profit as s/l at 402.6,P/L.Of course,we could have put the next P/L at 402.5 also as s/l.

Since this being a live chart,can v discuss the tgt,whether my entry was right or wrong.I will also post the chart at the end of day.